吓不倒的英文怎么说
2012-07-07 12:27
吓不倒的英文:
hold no terror for
- Death holds no terrors for(ie does not frighten)me.
死神吓不倒我. - No difficulty could awe these young men
任何困难都吓不倒这些年轻人。 - No number of failures could daunt him in his quest for a cure.
在寻求根治办法的过程中,什么挫折也吓不倒他。 - I wasn't frightened by what he said it was just bluster.
他说的话吓不倒我--不过是雷声大,雨点小. - I might as well tell you, Governor, that you can't shout me down.
我索性告诉你吧,州长,你总吓不倒我。 - I wasn't frightened by what he said, it was just bluster.
他说的话吓不倒我——不过是雷声大,雨点小。 - cried one of the forewomen, Wang Chin-chen, scornfully. "That's not going to be as easy as you think!
说得太容易呀!何秀妹一淘坏胚子是吓不倒的!”
n. 控制;握住;保留
v. 拿住,握住;保留;保持不变,持续;约束,控制;拘留;容纳;持有;适用
- nail down; nail in;hold by
钉住;使人遵守诺言 - We hold on in spite of the storm
我们冒着暴风雨继续前进。 - hold a fair to raise money
举办义卖会筹款 - swallow hold (sink, sinkhold)
落水洞 - Hold, grasp training.
训练双手抓握。
n. 恐惧;恐怖;恐怖行动;恐怖时期;讨厌的人,可怕的人
- My mind was submerged in terror.
我的心已淹没在恐怖之中。 - He was a terror to his neighbour.
对邻居来说他是个讨厌的人。 - that little terror of a child.
这个孩子令人讨厌的行为 - Gangs terrorized the neighborhood by their depredations
歹徒们用劫掠恫吓街坊邻居。 - The revolution was followed by a reign of terror.
革命之后随即出现了恐怖统治。