松劲的英文怎么说
2012-07-06 02:10
松劲的英文:
letdown
- You shouldn't slacken off in your study.
你在学习上不应松劲。 - Redouble your efforts and not slacken off.
要再接再厉,不能松劲。 - We mustn't let up,even though we're winning.
我们即使快赢了也决不可松劲。 - Come on, keep at it, you've nearly finished!
加油,别松劲,你眼看就完成了! - Don' t slack up your effort, as we are getting to the end
快到完成的时候了,别松劲啊。 - We're on the last lap, so don't slacken!
我们已处最後阶段, 可不要松劲啊! - I never slackened the strokes of my piece of chino upon the brass.
我手上那块布还不住地擦着铜牌,一刻没有松劲。 - I never slackened the strokes of my piece of chino upon the brass
我手上那块布还不住地擦着铜牌,一刻没有松劲。
n. 失望,令人失望的事物;松劲;下降,减退;下降,减低
- Not getting an invitation to the party is a big letdown for Jill.
没有接到参加晚会的邀请,吉尔感到十分失望。 - It was a big letdown when I was not accepted by Harvard university.
当我的入学申请被哈佛大学拒绝时,我失望极了。 - It was a big letdown when I wasn't accepted by Harvard University.
〞当我的入学申请被哈佛大学拒绝时,我失望极了。〞