徘徊观望伺机作案的英文怎么说
2012-07-03 18:29
徘徊观望伺机作案的英文:
loiter with intent
v. 闲逛;游荡;徘徊
- You should not loiter your time away.
你不应该虚度光阴。 - We noticed sever al men loitering about the bridling last night.
昨天夜里我们看到有几个人在楼附近荡来荡去。 - Two youths loitering near a supermarket were pulled in on suspicion
两个在超级市场附近闲逛的青年因涉嫌被带往警察局审问。 - Don't loiter on your way home from school.
不要在放学回家的路上闲逛。 - Women scream after their children for loitering in the gutter, or, worse still, against the husband who comes reeling from the gin shop
娘儿们看到孩子在污水沟里打滚,更坏的是,看到她们的男人喝得醉醺醺的,在街上摇摇摆摆晃晃走来,于是使尖声叫骂。
n. 意图,含义
adj. 专心的,热切的
- I have no intention of disclosing their names.
我无意泄露他们的姓名。 - You must have mistaken my intentions.
你一定是误会了我的意图了。 - He is motivated by good intentions.
他的动机是善良的。 - The intention of the clause is clear.
那条款的含意是清楚的。 - However, their intentions are honourable.
然而,他们的初衷是高尚的。