- She is a production line worker.
- A murmuring brook
- He sat listening to the murmur of the little brook.
- ..And this is the way it always is with human joy: Ten thousand things run for ever like water toward the east.
- A washbowl or basin,especially one permanently installed with running water.
- There are three changes of tempo, via slow beats, changing to rapping beats, and then to rapidly flowing beats.
- Serial No
- Time passes like flowing water
- Carried forward by the welter of surging bodies
- A flowing stream inarms a boulder in its passing.
v. [run] 的ing形式；跑；运转；行驶
- run the rapids.
- Run (or Hold) with the hare and hunt (or run) with the hounds
- Hold (or Run) with the hare and run (or hunt) with the hounds
- He runs as quick as a deer.
- He runs as fast as Paul.
- In smooth water
- Is the water on or off?
- Water Skiing is a surface water sport.
- Please fetch some water to water the flowers.
- Water will flow from their buckets; their seed will have abundant water.