- Her body was cremated by using an assumed name
- A place, especially a funeral home, where dead bodies are kept before burial or cremation
- The sixty-five-year, old woman, Kuttu Bai, sat on the funeral pyre with the head of her dead husband on her lap.
- Authorization to Book Cremation Session and/or Collect Cremated Ashes
- Cremation is more common than burial in some countries.
- On April 19 sorrowing Japanese were cremating Admiral Yamamoto
- "Since the virus can persist, quarantine, slaughter, cremation or burial of carcasses, and decontamination must be rigorous."
- The Tantrics believed that self-mastery was to be tested amidst family life, the tumult of town and marketplace, the awesome spectacles of a cremation ground, and the dangers of isolated wilderness areas.