怀恨用英文怎么说
2012-06-30 06:34
怀恨的英文:
grudge
- Roger did not hold a grudge against the co-worker who treated him rudely. He still invited him out to lunch.
罗杰并不怀恨那粗鲁待他的同事,仍然邀他出来吃午饭。 - cherish a grudge against
对...怀恨 - Entertain hatred one for the other
彼此怀恨 - I bore him a grudge.
我对他怀恨于心 - I bear him no grudge
我对他不怀恨。 - And yet there was no enmity or malice between them
但是她们之间,却并没有怀恨之心或者结怨之意。 - The rather bitter note of this statement probably reflects the tone of the white planters
这种说法中带着一些怀恨的口气,它或许反映了一种白人殖民者的腔调。 - Something oily and spiteful appeared in her gaze. It is hard to define exactly what it was.
她的目光中显出又讨好又怀恨的神情,很难说清究竟是一种什么样的神情。
n. 怨恨,恶意
v. 怀恨,嫉妒,吝惜
- He'll bear you a grudge
他会对你怀恨在心的。 - He grudges you your reward.
他嫉妒你得奖。 - You are envious, biddy, and grudging
毕蒂,你这是嫉妒,心里有气。 - He grudged me my success.
他嫉妒我成功。 - I grudge paying so much for such inferiors.
我不愿花这么多钱买次品。