palace; royal court
- A court jester;court records.
- The grand duke was delighted and bestowed the favor of the court on the prodigy.
- In those times wrestling was a favourite sport even in the courts of princes.
- Figures of the lion were not used exclusively by the royal families in imperial arts as were the dragon and the phoenix.
- There he created settings and costumes for court pageants, painted the Last Supper and designed military fortifications
- The splendid court of an Eastern potentate
- A high-ranking official in various royal courts.
- The Queen was attended by her ladies-in-waiting.
- They were good at portraying court ladies.
- The parti - colored attire of a court jester.
- The Palace Museum is the imperial palace of ancient Chinese emperors.
- The ancient palace has a lot of atmosphere.
- A menacing gang has breached the palace
- There is no royal road to Rome
- There is no royal road to learning.
- There is no royal road to learning
- This is a court.
- A court decision.
- to court danger