- Early communes were founded under the utopian socialists.
- Early communes were founded under the utopian socialists
- The community portioned out land among the three.
- The commune is expected to bring in more rice this year.
- We mustn't sit by while our neighboring Commune is short of manpower.
- Blithedale is modeled on the transcendentalist community at Brook Farm
- From then on our commune could afford to buy large agricultural machinery.
- Wheat harvesting was steaming ahead when we came to the commune
- There were small telltale signs which suggested that the commune was not just average
- The commune members bedded down the students who had come to help in harvesting.
- To communicate with or send communications by wireless.
- conventional community
- This is a diffuse community.
- The communication was read by the host.
- This community was the heart of the American Establishment.