- The vibrant notes of a cello,contralto,canary
- (cause sth to)resound or quiver with rapid slight variations of pitch.
- To resound with a sharp,vibrating sound.
- A vibrato in singing,often excessive or poorly controlled.
- Sound or sing(a musical note)with a trill
- An embellishment such as an appoggiatura or a trill.
- The strain was solemn and affecting, sustained as it was by the pathetic warble of a voice.
- "The strain was solemn and affecting, sustained as it was by the pathetic warble of a voice."
- The notion came to her to improve upon the accompaniment with little trills and flourishes
- Unlike the slow pitch change of wow, flutter is much more rapid giving a warbling effect.
- The introduction presents arpeggios on the harp against a string tremolo--an enchanting sonority