绝望主妇第五季第13集剧情预告:天上掉馅饼



点击下载绝望主妇第5季第12集中英双语字幕>>

1. He's never met a sticker price he didn't like.
他还没碰过一个不喜欢的标价呢。
sticker price 标签价


2. It really pushes a button for me.
这勾起了我的往事。

3. I think he was tired of being emasculated.
我觉得他受够了被我妈虐。
emasculate 原义:去势、阉割---引申义: 让女性压在男性之上。


4. It was filled with mildewed boxes.
这里到处都是发了霉的箱子。
a. 发了霉的, 陈腐的, 长了霉花的


5. Case in point.
正如我所言。

6. Because I had this huge thing to share about kicking my husband out, and you prance in with your, "me and jackson are moving to a fairy castle."
因为我还在和闺蜜们抱怨我丈夫那点破事时,你却大肆宣传你的喜事:“我和Jackson要去过童话般的生活了。”

7. I am gonna scrub that smug look right off your face.
我要把你洗的脸掉层皮,看你还嚣张。

8. I know we have a lot to hash out between us.
我知道我们之间还有好多问题没解决。

9. You know, I'm feeling a bit randy tonight.
唔...我今天突然有点性致...

10. You run a business. You have to be formidable.
你自己经营生意,必须要强势。


《绝望主妇》原创学习笔记最老最新双线程更新中>>