Couldn’t love more

And you couldn’t love them more if you tried.
简直不能更喜欢它们了。

Inside jokes

“We have so many inside jokes!”
“我们有很多圈内笑话!”

Sleepy sea otters

Sleepy sea otters hold hands so they don’t drift apart while they nap.
昏昏欲睡的小水獭打盹也不忘牵住同伴的手,以免漂着漂着分开了。

RUB THIS BELLY

YOU MUST RUB THIS BELLY. YOU MUST.
快来摸摸它的肚子。快来!

Open that window

You’re sure these animals won’t figure out how to open that window, but are equally sure it would be very cute if they did.
你确定这些小动物不会开窗户,但同时你也觉得,如果它们把窗户打开了,那一定会很可爱~

Buy from this dog

You would buy anything from this dog, no matter how much it cost or how little you actually needed it.
不管东西多贵,或者你到底需不需要,你都一定会从这只小狗那里买东西。

Fluffball wears sneakers

While you may like to consider yourself well-dressed, you know that you will never wear anything quite as well as this fluffball wears sneakers.
你也许觉得自己穿的不错,但你知道吗,不管你穿什么,这只穿着运动鞋的毛茸茸的小狗都能把你PK掉。

Play fetch

You fully support this dog’s attempt to get a baby to play fetch, because fetch is a great game.
你全力支持这只小狗找小盆友玩丢球游戏,因为这个游戏很好玩。

Drive better

“I even learned to drive better than you!”
“我开得比你好耶!”

Magical place

You know that animals make the world a magical place…
你造嘛,动物可以让世界变得妙不可言……