1. Mondays.
万恶的星期一。

2. Finding a great parking space but then realizing that you won’t fit.
找到一处很不错的停车位,但是发现自己的车开不进去。

3. Having to pee really bad when you’re stuck in traffic.
堵车时内急,很急很急的那种。

4. Waking up before your alarm goes off.
闹钟未响,人已先醒。

5. Unexpectedly sitting on something wet.
一屁股坐到了湿湿的东西上。

6. A car alarm repeatedly going on off in the middle of the night.
午夜,街道上响起了绵绵不绝的汽车报警器。

7. Forgetting your phone at home.
出门忘记带手机。

8. Seeing your ex open a successful cupcake bakery.
看见前任开了一家很诱人的蛋糕店。(进去,多么尴尬;不进去,吃货备受煎熬啊!)

9. Waiting in line for a ride at an amusement park, only to get to the front exactly when it gets closed for maintenance.
在游乐园为了一个项目排长队,辛辛苦苦排到了前面后,这个游乐设施却刚好要关闭维护了。

指甲旁长了倒刺。

11. Pushing the fourth floor button on an elevator and then watching someone hit both buttons for floors TWO AND THREE.
在电梯里按了4层,结果有人上来把2层和3层都按了。

12. Getting a pebble in your shoe.
鞋子里有一粒小石子。

13. Buying something then seeing it on sale the next week.
买了件东西,结果下周发现它在打折。

14. Washing your car then seeing storm clouds roll in.
正在洗车,突然发现头顶上乌云滚滚。

15. Finding another gray hair.
发现自己又长了一根白发。

16. Getting a friend request from your mom on Facebook.
在脸书网上看见来自老妈的好友请求。

17. Purposely trying to avoid seeing the score of a game you are recording, only to get a text from someone with it.
录好了比赛准备有空看,有意识地避开不看分数,结果某人却发短信告诉你比分。

18. Peeling an unusually tough hardboiled egg.
剥一个异常坚固的白煮蛋。

19. Arriving to the airport early to find that your flight is delayed.
提前到机场,发现你要乘坐的航班晚点了。

20. Forgetting to set your alarm Sunday night, and then being late for work Monday morning.
周日晚上忘记设闹钟了,结果星期一上班迟到。