alarm

The struggle we all endure.
我们都要经历的痛苦挣扎……

1. Hearing that dreaded first alarm.
听见可怕的第一声闹铃。

no

2. It really feels like you haven’t even slept.
真心觉得自己还没开始睡觉就要起床了。

exercise

3. You begin your first bit of exercise — hitting the snooze button.
你开始热身了——按下闹钟的止闹按钮。

effort

4. Then there is the all important first attempt at getting up out of bed. It really is too much effort.
接下来就是最重要的——第一次尝试起床。艾玛,太费劲了!

all

5. And then deciding that you have expended all of your energy.
得出结论:精力已耗尽。

panic

6. Realizing that you have now overslept and going into panic mode.
意识到自己睡过头了,开启恐慌模式。

hurry

7. You rush out of bed in such a hurry that you undoubtedly run into something.
你急急忙忙从床上跃起,果断撞上了什么东西。

strong

8. Maybe “rush” is too strong of a word.
可能“跃起” 这个单词不准确,太强烈了...

call

9. You also make the all important call.
你也会打这些重要的电话。(我正在车上,5分钟就到!很熟悉有木有...)

stumbling

10. Now out of bed, you realize walking around tired is a lot like stumbling around drunk.
现在已经下床了,但你发觉自己疲倦地游走很像酒后跌跌撞撞。

light

11. You finally turn on the light or open the blinds.
终于,你开了灯或者打开了百叶窗。

once

12. The thought, Who needs a life? I have my bed, crosses your mind at least once…
你脑海里至少浮现了一次这种想法:谁需要生活?有我的床就够了……

miss

13. And despite it only being a few minutes, you already miss your pillow.
尽量只下床了几分钟,你已经开始想念自己的枕头。

sunshine

14. You’re also a ray of sunshine for anyone that has the pleasure of meeting you in the next hour.
对于在接下来的一个小时内很荣幸见到你的人来说,你就是一束阳光呢。

more

15. And you begin to think that everyone seems far more awake and cheery than you, it’s almost unnatural…
你开始觉得每个人好像都比你更清醒,更愉快,这太不科学了……

feel

16. when you feel like this...
当你有这种感觉……

coffee

 17. Then you get coffee…
然后,你喝咖啡了……

right

18. And finally all is right in the world!
终于,世界和谐了!