瞬间1

1. Hearing the words “Hello, who just joined” 40 times on one call.
在一次会议中听到差不多40次“喂,谁刚刚连上线啊?”

Yes, it’s totally necessary to know the names of all 43 people on the call.
对,知道43个参会者每个人的名字实在是太有必要了。

瞬间2

2. You get all set to introduce yourself, and then three people say their names at the same time as you.
你已经一切准备就绪,准备介绍你自己了;但就在这时,其他3个人和你同时说了自己的名字。

瞬间3

3. Hopping on a call three minutes late and then having to awkwardly introduce yourself. “Excuse me…hello. Hi. Yes. I just joined.”
迟到三分钟,然后就得尴尬地介绍自己——“不好意思……嗨,恩,我刚来。”

瞬间4

4. Saying something vaguely inappropriate, followed by a strange silence — WAS I ON MUTE?
含糊地说了什么不恰当的话,接着线上一片寂静——我刚才静音了吗?

瞬间5

5. During a 30-minute call, all you say is your name and “Have a great night, thanks!”
30分钟的电话会议,你光说了你的名字和“晚安,谢谢!”

瞬间6

6. That moment when you finally know the answer to a question someone asked.
最后,你终于知道之前某人提问的答案了。

瞬间7

7. Multitasking for 24 minutes, and then hearing someone ask you a question. “I’m sorry…I was getting some feedback on the line. Could you repeat that?”
在你手脑并用工作了24分钟之后,听到旁边有人找你有事。然后你就得说:“对不起……我刚才在线上收反馈。你能重复一下吗?”

瞬间8

8. Joining a call early, and it is just you and someone you’ve never met on the line.
你早到了,而且线上只有你和另一个素未谋面的人。

瞬间9

9. Knowing the exact words the conference call lady will say every time.
知道每次会议主持都要说的每个字。

瞬间10

10. Background noise drowns everything out, and then the usual “I think we’re getting feedback on the line. Could everyone press mute?”
电话会议背景音太大了,然后就有人说:“我想我们在线上做反馈吧。现在能不能请每个人都按静音?”

If we all press mute, does that mean the call is over?
如果我们每个人都按静音,那是不是意味着会议就这么结束了?

瞬间11

11. You think someone isn’t on the call anymore, and then they burst in “Sorry, I was accidentally on mute [giggle]”.
你以为某人早就不在线上了,结果他突然闯进来说:“不好意思,我刚才突然静音了(傻笑)。”

Is this your first conference call?
这是你第一次参加电话会议吗?

瞬间12

12. "I think we can take this offline" and then proceeding to talk about it for five more minutes.
“我认为我们应该面谈”,说完这句话之后接着又讨论了5分钟。

瞬间13

13. "Does anyone have any questions" IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION.
“有问题吗?”,这真是个反问句啊。