盗版软件无处不在,并且我们总是堂而皇之地使用。可是盗版又常常和病毒联系在一起。所以使用盗版软件的时候,你可要小心了。

Michael: Hey Billy. You look really frustrated this morning.

迈克尔:嘿,比利,今天上午你看起来很沮丧。

Billy: I think my computer must have a virus.

比利:我觉得我的电脑肯定有病毒。

Michael: Why do you say that?

迈克尔:你为什么这么说?

Billy: Well, I have just tried to install some new software, but now my computer won't work properly.

比利:唔,我刚才想装一些新软件,但是现在我的电脑不能正常工作了。

Michael: Why didn't you ask the propeller-heads to put the new program on the PC for you?

迈克尔:你为什么不让技术人员帮你往电脑里装新程序?

Billy: Because it's not really related to work. They will get mad at me.

比利:因为它与工作没有什么联系。他们会对我发脾气的。

Michael: So where did you get the software?

迈克尔:那你从哪儿得到这些软件?

Billy: It was really cheap. I bought it from some guy on the street.

比利:它很便宜。我从街上的一些人那里买的。

Michael: It is probably pirated software.

迈克尔:它可能是盗版软件。

Billy: Can you teach me all about pirated software so that my computer will work correctly again?

比利:你能教我所有有关盗版软件的知识吗,好让我的电脑再次正常工作。

Michael: Listen carefully.

迈克尔:仔细听好了。