实战:商务电话必杀技(3)
以一种职业化的态度和方式接听商务电话在职场上是非常重要的。每次你在工作时间接听电话时,你的言行都代表你所在的整个公司。因此要切记给客户留下好的印象。以下是一些有关接听英语商务电话的建议。
If you have to ask someone his or her name, you MUST do it in a polite way. 如果你需要知道某人的姓名,你可以用一种礼貌的方式来询问对方。
Example:
Gordon: Hello, Big , Gordon speaking, how may I direct your call?
戈登:你好,这里是大肚子网络公司,我是戈登,请问您找哪位?
Molly: Hi, I would like to speak with your sales manager.
莫莉:你好,我想跟你们的销售经理谈话。
Gordon: Please hold, let me check to see if she's in... sorry, Mam, she is not in right now, can I leave a message?
戈登:请等一下,让我看看她在不在办公室......对不起,夫人,她现在不在办公室,你需要给她留言吗?
Molly: Please tell her to call me ASAP.
莫莉:请告诉她让她一回来就尽快给我回电话。
Gordon: May I have your name, Mam?
戈登:夫人,我可以知道你的名字吗?
Molly: My Name is Molly Wood.
莫莉:我是莫莉.伍德。
Gordon: Good, is there anything else I can do for you?
戈登:好的,你还需要我为您做什么吗?
Molly: Sure, now that you mention it, can you put me through to the accounting department?
莫莉:当然,这样的话,那么就请你帮我把电话转到会计部。
Gordon: Please hold... Again I am terribly sorry, no one is in at the moment. Would you like to leave a message for them?
戈登:请等一会儿......我再一次感到十分抱歉,现在会计部没有人。你想给他们留言吗?
Molly: That won't be necessary, thank you.
莫莉:不必了,谢谢你。
Gordon: Thank you for calling Big . Please call again.
戈登:谢谢来电,欢迎再联系。
Notes:
1) ASAP (一......就,尽快): As Soon As Possible
Have your salesman call me ASAP.
让你的销售尽快给我打电话。
2) Direct (指导,指引): to place, lead to, point to
The kind policeman directed me to the hospital.
那个和蔼的警察领我去了医院。
3) Hold (等候,等待,别挂电话线): wait
Wait one moment while I put you on hold. Please hold.
在我把你的电话转过去的时候请别挂机。耐心等一会儿。
4) Necessary (必要的,必须去做的): must do, needed
No thanks, that won't be necessary at this time.
不必言谢,这个时候不必客气。
5) Put me through (连接上): connect
Put me through to John's extension, please.
请帮我接到约翰逊的分机上。
本书收录了10套试卷,按顺序编号,每册分为阅读、写作、听力、口语四个部分,每做完一套模拟题,学生可以根据试卷答案给自己评分。书中写作和口语都给出了参考答案,有利于学生自学。本书旨在让考生更好地了解剑桥商务英语证书(BEC)考试,使考生能够比较顺利地通过该项考试;正确使用本试卷,不仅能够预测读者的商务英语水平,还可以让学生在做题和研究答案时学到知识,提高就业竞争力。