Have I fallen in love? Is this love real? Maybe I like this person? I don’t know my own feelings… Everyone has had these worries about love at least once. If s/he is already married or is a type completely opposite to yours, you may feel crazy and don’t want to admit to your feelings. But aren’t there times when you realised “love” through your unconscious attitude towards someone or something that he said that keeps running in your head?
我是不是坠入了爱河?这就是所谓的爱情吗?我是不是喜欢上了这个人?真搞不懂我这是怎么了……遇到爱情,每个人都经历过这样的纠结。要是碰上对方已经结婚,或完全不是预想的类型,你会觉得自己肯定疯了,无论如何也不愿承认自己有这种感情。可你潜意识里还是会隐隐察觉到对某人的“爱意”,或在脑子里不自觉地回想他说过的话吧?

Is this LOVE? Or is it just another LIKE?
这是爱情吗?抑或只是喜欢?

You can diagnose your “love” in this test, just count the number of items that ring true to you.
通过下面这个测试来诊断你的“爱情”吧,看看你符合多少选项。

1. I want to say unnecessary things to him/her.
我总想跟他/她唠叨琐碎的事情。

You know it’s unnecessary…but you want to meddle!
虽然知道都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事情,可你就是忍不住要跟他/她说!

2. I want to talk about myself in front of him/her.
在他/她面前,我总想谈论自己。

Were there times when you noticed that you kept talking about yourself?
有没有发现,有时你一直在滔滔不绝谈论自己?

3. To be honest, I want to have sex.
说实话,我想要他/她。

No explanation is necessary. It’s a human nature.
无须解释了——性乃人之本性嘛。

4. I want to do snowboarding (or other sports) with him/her.
我想和他/她一起滑雪(或做其他运动)。

You want to release your overflowing passion.
你想释放汹涌澎湃的激情。

5. I want to seduce him/her or want to be seduced by him/he.
我想和他/她调情。

You probably are imagining what’s next already. (laughs)
或许你都能想象到调情后干什么了。(窃笑)

6. I have similar taste in food and music to him/her.
我和他/她都喜欢相同的食物和音乐。

Yes, people say this is important for marriage.
没错,人们都说这对婚姻至关重要。

7. He/She seems very accepting.
他/她看上去非常包容。

You want him/her to accept you as who you are.
你希望他/她能接受你本真的模样。

8. I want to be protected or want to protect him/her.
我渴望被对方呵护,或想要呵护对方。

Well, people must support each other…
好吧,人总得相互关怀照顾……

9. I feel that I can trust him/her.
我觉得我可以信任他/她。

As long as this isn’t a biased presumption, OK!
只要这不是你一厢情愿的推测,那就没问题!

10. I want to be touched, or touch him/her.
我渴望被抚摸,或抚摸对方。

If you like someone, you long to be near them.
如果你喜欢上了谁,那必定渴望跟他们更亲密。

11. I want to make him/her laugh.
我总想逗他/她发笑。

It’s also very important to share enjoyable moments.
分享开心时光也很重要。

12. I don’t know why, but I want to know.
我不明白为什么会这样,但很想弄清楚。

The reason for being interested…
所以才会迷上对方吧……

13. When I’m with him/her, my attitude becomes hot and cold.
只要跟他/她在一起,我的情绪就会变得忽冷忽热。

You can’t be honest because of “love”! Totally understand your feeling!
这就是因为“爱情”呵!完全理解你的感受!

14. I want to tease him/her.
我总想戏弄他/她。

Do you pick on him/her because you want him/her to look at you?
你是不是只因希望他/她看你一眼而故意招惹他/她?

15. I feel that he/she is awfully attractive.
我觉得他/她太有魅力了。

Even if they aren’t handsome, there are many attractive men out there.
就算他长相不算英俊,你还是觉得他很有魅力。

16. I’m tempted to pet him/her.
我忍不住想宠爱他/她。

Do you think he/she is as cute as a pet?
你是不是觉得他/她像宠物一样可爱?

17. He/She has already told me his problems and complaints.
他/她已经向我倾诉了问题和苦恼。

One can only show their weaknesses to someone he/she trusts.
人们只会在自己信任的人面前表现自己脆弱的一面。

18. I want to sympathise with him/her even if it is a bad story.
即使是个坏故事,我还是忍不住同情他/她。

To show one’s weakness is to open one’s heart.
展现自己的脆弱,即意味着打开自己的心扉。

19. I want to heal his/her pain.
我想治愈他/她的伤痛。

You would be a great mother or father!
那你将是一位了不起的母亲或父亲!

20. I feel that I am necessary to him/her.
我觉得自己是他/她不可或缺的人。

…it’s possible that you’re the one needing him/her
.……很可能他/她也是你不可或缺的人。

你对TA到底是爱还只是喜欢呢?揭晓答案>>>