每天背10句,你能坚持多久?

1. You really shone out!
你真是惊艳哪。
►shine out 照射出去
e.g. The rays of lamp shone out through the window. 灯光从窗户射出来。

2. He’s living in squalor.
他住的地方太脏了。

3. This place is a bear garden.
这儿太吵了。
►bear garden 熊园;嘈杂喧闹的场所;没有秩序的集会

4. Pulled out all the stops, ah?
招数全使出来了,啊?

5. My stomach flutters when I see her.
一见到她我就紧张。

6. My reputation is in tatters.
我的名声臭了。
►in tatters 衣衫褴褛的;被粉碎的;彻底破产的
e.g. Peter was dejected his confidence in tatters. 彼得精神沮丧,信心皆无。

7. We set off with glee.
我们兴致勃勃地出发了。
►glee 欢喜,兴奋;(常指)幸灾乐祸;重唱歌曲
美国FOX电视台有一部欢乐的情节音乐喜剧《Glee》《欢乐合唱团》

8. You’re in the public eye.
你是公众人物。
►in the public eye 经常在公开场合露面,出名的;众所周知的;广为人知的;受公众瞩目的

9. He has a huge, bulbous nose.
他有个大蒜头鼻子。

10. It’s just an empty threat.
只是虚张声势。
►an empty threat 无力的威胁,虚空的威胁
empty “缺少内容的,缺乏价值的,没有意义的”
I feel empty. 我觉得空荡荡的。
My life is empty. 我的生活很空虚。
Until I met you my world was empty >>直到我遇见你 The Sunstreak - Until I Met You<<
遇见你之前,我的世界如此空虚 

(句子解析由沪江小编提供,转载请注明出处)