口语精华:

1. I'm facing knives at every turn.
我走的每一步都是险棋。

2. I have a mole burrowed deep within that agency.
我在那个组织内部安插了内应
 
3. Now if this means what I think it means, then Belarus Barbie is going to kill Semak.
如果我没理解错的话,那这位白俄俏间谍要去杀斯迈克。
 
4. Let me give you a hand with that.
我来帮你。
 
5. I think you're getting ahead of yourself.
我觉得你操之过急了。

6. I think you're getting ahead of me.
我觉得自己跟不上你了。
 
7. It's gonna mess him up.
这会给他带来麻烦的。
 
8. They're not due for a while.
他们一会儿还不会来。
 
9. Hard to believe they built an empire when half the time they couldn't even march in a straight line.
难以置信的是,他们的军队几乎连步子都走不齐,居然还能建起帝国。

10. I'm going to check it out in case nothing turns into something.
我去看看,以防万一。
 
11. Killing Sergei Semak is hardly a soft target.
刺杀谢尔盖斯迈克可不是那么容易的。

12. I will do anything in my power to keep her safe.
我会尽我全力保护她
 
13. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.
凡是值得做的事都不容易。
 
14. If Ari finds out we're here, then it'll blow everything.
如果阿里发现我们在这儿,一切就前功尽弃了。
 
15. You can't honestly want us to tuck tail and run?
你不会真让我们就这样落荒而逃吧?
 
16. Hold your fire, I'm coming in!
别开枪,我进来了。
 
17. Nikita came out of nowhere.
尼基塔不知道从哪里出现的。
 
18. Hell, if it hadn't been for the CIA sticking their noses into our business, we'd all be dead...
见鬼,若不是中情局多管闲事掺和一脚,我们现在早死了。

19. Keep your mouth shut.
你什么都别说。
 
20. Mi-6 is on our tail now.
军情六处的人在追杀我们。
 
21. Every moment I'll be wondering if the other shoe is about to drop.
我无时无刻不在担心会有不好的事情发生。
 
22. You have to earn what you get.
一切都得你自己争取。
 
23. I'm a part of something much bigger.
我有更重要的任务在身。
 
 
作者 MJE美剧口语联盟  (整理/排版:潜水的石头    审校:Cecil)
 
欢迎关注我们的新浪微博@MJE美剧口语联盟