男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:

1. “Nothing, forget it”
“没什么,算了吧!”

Female:You better figure out what you did wrong.
女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。

Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus.
男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。

2. “Are you tired?”
“你累吗?”

Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you.
女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。

Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy.
男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。

3. “I’m cold.”
“我很冷。”

Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。

Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit.
男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。

4. “Leave me alone.”
“别管我。”

Female:Please don’t go.
女人:别走,别离开我。

Male:Get out of my fucking face.
男人:滚开,离我远点儿!

5. “I love you.”
“我爱你。”

Female:Tell me you do more.
女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。

Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response.
男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。