口语精华:

1. You walk in and you scare the crap out of me.
你进来差点把我吓死。
 
2. You should've done from day one.
你从一开始就该做这件事。
 
3. Your back's against the wall.
你走投无路了。
 
4. Money is no object.
钱不成问题。
 
5. Nine times out of ten, he backs down.
十有八九,他退让了。
 
6. I take care of my business.
我管好我自己的事。
 
7. You want payback for what was done to you.
你希望自己的遭遇能得到偿还。
 
8. Do you think I was born yesterday?
你觉得我是昨天才出生的吗?(表示我没那么好戏弄)
 
9. I'm sorry to rain on your parade.
我很抱歉泼你冷水。
 
10. She was backed into a corner.
她被逼上了绝路。
 
11. Your actions have left me no choice.
你的行为让我无从选择。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Marco Mendoza: Look, I've been playing tennis since before I could walk. When I was six, I was crushing kids in high school. I don't play cards, I don't drink. What I do is win.
听着,我学会走路前就在打网球,六岁的时候,就击败了高中生。我不打牌,不喝酒。我只赢比赛。
 
2. Rachel: Here's your goddamn birthday card. I don't appreciate you coming into my office saying that no one at the firm has what they're supposed to have, and I don't know what crawled up your ass today, but I take care of my business.
这是你该死的生日贺卡。我并不喜欢你走近我办公室抱怨公司里有人没得到他们应得的东西,我不知道今天你哪根筋搭错了,但是我只管好自己分内的事。
 
3. Donna: Well, that's easy. You don't give a shit about me or Harvey. This is a witch hunt, and I'm not gonna sit in this room for another minute.
好吧,这很简单。你根本就不在乎我和Harvey。这是一场政治迫害,我不会再在这间屋子里多呆一分钟。
 
4. Harvey: You think I didn't think I was smarter than the guy I started working for? I did, and I was, and I waited my goddamn turn.
你以为我没觉得自己比我的第一个老板要聪明?我确实这么认为,并且我确实是,我只是在等待一个华丽的逆转。
 
5. Daniel: Don't try to pass it off as a courtesy. You're trying to humiliate me, like you did by summoning me into your office.
不要试图装好人转移注意力。你想羞辱我,就像你召唤我来你的办公室一样。

 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  泰瑞宝的元元    校对  我的美剧口语梦)