去听写酷听写本文>>

Good evening!
晚上好。

You live here?
你住在这里吗?

Yeah, what's your name?
是吗 你叫什么名字?

Kim.
Kim

Kim. Can you move back for me, please? We keep getting complaints of noise and underage drink.
Kim 请你退后一下 我们不断接到关于噪音和未成年人饮酒的投诉

Everybody sit down, we're gonna be here for a while.
大家请坐下 我们可得逗留一会儿

You don't have anything sharp on you that I can stick myself with, do you?
你身上没有什么用来刺我的利器 对吧?

No.
好的

Good.
很好

'Cause I do.
因为我有

The businesses that I manage, they deal exclusively in cash.
我做的生意全都是现金交易

Woah, busy guy.
哇,大忙人哦

We welcome to the stage, the one, the only...
有情独一无二的…

Magic Mike
魔力麦克

You are the husband that they never had.
你是她们从未拥有的丈夫

You are that dreamboat guy that never came along.
你是她们梦寐以求的帅哥

That's a cool table. Well you made that? You should sell these things.
那桌子好酷 你做的吗? 你应该拿去卖的

That's actually the idea.
这主意的确不错

My sister.
我姐姐

My god.
我的上帝

Oh nice and cute, I'm Mike.
美人,我是麦克

So how do you know my brother?
你是怎么认识我弟弟的?

I'm an entrepreneur. I er...manage a few businesses with…
我是一名承包商 我呢 为他拉了点生意…

You trying to hit on my sister?
你想勾引我姐姐吗?

OK, good talk.
好了,说的好

Entrepreneur stripper or stripper entrepreneur?
职业舞男还是以舞男为生?

Either one.
都可以

I was hoping this was all a joke.
我希望这都是幻觉

Oh...

It's pretty funny.
挺有趣的

I'm just trying to figure out why stripping?
我只是在想为何要当舞男呢?

Women, money and a good time.
女人 金钱 还有乐子

Just try not to forget about the people who exists in the daylight, the non-vampire.
请不要忘记那些活在阳光下的人 他们不是吸血鬼

Right, are we fighting?
好吧 我们是在吵架吗?

Is this our first fight?
这是我们第一次争吵吗?

So if you could do one thing that make me the happiest in the morning.
你能否做一件事情 让我在清晨成为最幸福的人

Make custom furniture.
制作定制的家具

Custom furniture?
定制家具?

So you must be really good with your hands?
看起来你一定很手巧

I just can't be on your lifestyle.
我只是接受不了你的生活方式

Am I Magic Mike right now talking to you? I'm not my lifestyle.
我现在是以魔力麦克的身份和你说话吗? 我并不等同于我的生活方式

Do you believe what you are saying right now?
你相信你现在说的话吗?

That's it! The law says that you cannot touch, but I think I see a lot of law-breakers up in this house tonight.
好了! 法律规定你们不能伸手摸我 但是我觉得今晚在这屋里有很多违法之徒啊

Oh, that's a lot of ones.
哦 好多一块钱啊

There are some fives in there.
有些五块的

OK, no twenties?
好 没有20元的吗

Oh, you don't wanna know what I have to do for twenties.
噢 你不想知道我为了20块必须做什么吧

So are you gonna come to the show tonight?
你今晚会来看演出吗

No.

You gonna come to the show tonight?
你今晚会来看演出的

No.

You just said over there that you like the show.
你刚才还在那边说你喜欢看演出的呢

That doesn't mean that I'm gonna go again…
那并不意味着我再想看一次…