What's your name?
你叫什么名字。

Kenneth Gidson.
肯尼思·吉德逊。

Where are you from?
你从哪里来。

Reno.
雷诺。

Will you give yourself to this program?
你愿意把自己献身给这个项目吗?

Yes, sir.
愿意,长官。

Right hand please.
请举起右手。

Well that has healed well.
看来痊愈得不错。

Any diminished sensation?
有没有任何减弱的感觉?

No.
没有。

There is nothing that you wouldn't do for this country.
你愿意为这个国家赴汤蹈火在所不辞。

You own the strength to do what's necessary.
你拥有行必须之事的力量。

Welcome to the program.
欢迎加入项目。

Jason Bourne was the tip of the iceberg.
杰森·伯恩是冰山一角。

Who the hell is he?
他到底是谁?

He's an Outcome agent.
他是“结果”项目的特工。

He's Treadstone without the inconsistency.
他是没有矛盾的踏脚石(特工)。

We have never seen evaluations like this.
我们从未见过这种评估。

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江英语"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。