1

Are You My Mother
你是我的妈妈吗

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

2

A mother bird sat on her egg.
一只鸟妈妈正孵着她的蛋宝宝。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

3

The egg jumped.
蛋宝宝突然动了一下。

"Oh oh!" said the mother bird. "My baby will be here! He will want to eat."
“噢!”鸟妈妈惊呼道,“我的宝宝就要出来了!等它出来之后,一定会想吃点什么的。”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

4

"I must get something for my baby bird to eat!" she said. "I will be back!"
“我得弄些吃的给我的宝宝!”鸟妈妈看着蛋宝宝说,“我一会就回来!”

So away she went.
然后,她挥着翅膀飞走了。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

5

The egg jumped. It jumped, and jumped, and jumped!
蛋宝宝不停地跳啊跳。

Out came the baby bird!
突然,蛋壳碎了,一只小鸟冒了出来。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

6

Where is my mother?" he said.
“我的妈妈在哪呢?”他说。

He looed for her.
说着,他寻找起了妈妈。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

7

He looked up. He did not see her.
上面,没有妈妈。

He looked down. He did not see her.
下面,也没有妈妈。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

8

"I will go and look for her," he said.
“我要自己去找妈妈。”小鸟这样说道。

So away he went.
他大大咧咧地向前迈出了一步。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

9

Down, out of the tree he went.
咻咻咻!!他感到自己正在快速的往下落。

Down, down, down! It was a long way down.
嘭的一声,他一屁股坐在了地上。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

10

The baby bird could not fly.
这只小鸟还不会飞呢。

He could not fly, but he could walk. "Now I will go and find my mother," he said.
虽然他还不会飞,但他会走路。“现在我就去找我的妈妈。”小鸟兴致勃勃地踏上了找妈妈的旅途。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

11

He did not know what his mother looked like. He went right by her. He did not see her.
然而,他并不知道自己的妈妈长什么样。一座小山让他们擦肩而过,他没有看见山背面的妈妈。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

12

He came to a kitten. "Are you my mother?" he said to the kitten.
他走啊走,看到了一只猫咪。他激动地喊道,“你是我的妈妈吗?”

The kitten just looked and looked. It did not say a thing.
然而,猫咪只是看着他,没有说任何东西。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

13

The kitten was not his mother, so he went on.
看来猫咪不是他的妈妈了,他继续向前走着。

Then he came to a hen. "Are you my mother?" he said to the hen.
走啊走,他遇见了一只母鸡。他又激动地喊道,“你是我的妈妈吗?”

"No," said the hen.“
不,我不是你的妈妈。”母鸡回答他。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

14

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. So the baby bird went on.
猫咪不是他的妈妈,母鸡也不是他的妈妈。小鸟继续往前走。

"I have to find my mother!" he said. "But where? Where is she? Where could she be?"
“我一定要找到我的妈妈!”小鸟说,“但是,妈妈在哪呢?她会去哪呢?”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

15

The he came to a dog. "Are you my mother?" he said to the dog.
小鸟又碰到了一条大狗。“你是我的妈妈吗?”小鸟问大狗。

"I am not your mother. I am a dog," said the dog.
“我不是你的妈妈,我是一条狗呀。”大狗说。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

16

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. The dog was not his mother.
猫咪不是他的妈妈。母鸡不是他的妈妈。大狗也不是他的妈妈。

So the baby bird went on. Now he came to a cow.
小鸟不放弃,继续往前走。这次,他遇上了一头奶牛。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

17

"Are you my mother?" he said to the cow.
“你是我的妈妈吗?”他问。

"How could I be your mother?" said the cow. "I am a cow."
“我怎么会是你的妈妈呀?”奶牛摇摇头,“我是一头奶牛呀。”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

18

The kitten and the hen were not his mother. The dog and the cow were not his mother.
猫咪和母鸡不是他的妈妈。大狗和奶牛也不是他的妈妈。

Did he have a mother?
他到底有没有妈妈呢?

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

19

"I did have a mother," said the baby bird. "I know I did. I have to find her. I will. I WILL!"
“我一定有妈妈的,”小鸟坚定地说道,“我知道我一定有的!我一定会找到她!一定!一定!”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

20

Now the baby bird did not walk. He ran! Then he saw a car. Could that old thing be his mother? No, it could not.
这次小鸟没有再向前走了。他跑了起来!跑着跑着,他看到了一辆车子。这辆破破的车子会是他的妈妈吗?不,肯定不是。

The baby bird did not stop. He ran on and on.
小鸟没有停下,继续跑啊跑。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

21

Now he looked way, way down. He saw a boat. "There she is!" said the baby bird.
他往下看,看到下面的小河上有一辆小船。“她一定在那里!”小鸟叫着。

He called to the boat, but the boat did not stop. The boat went on.
于是,他对着小船大声地喊叫,但是小船没有停下来,渐渐驶远了。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

22

He looked way, way up. He saw a big plane. "Here I am, Mother," he called out.
这次,他又往上看。他看到一架飞机。他又喊道,“我在这里,妈妈!”

But the plane did not stop. The plane went on.
然而,飞机也没有停下来,渐渐飞走了。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

23

Just then, the baby bird saw a big thing. This must be his mother!
正在这时,小鸟看到了一个大大的东西。那一定是他的妈妈!

"There she is!" he said. "There is my mother!"
“她在那!”小鸟喊道,“那就是我的妈妈!”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

24

He ran right up to it. "Mother, Mother! Here I am, Mother!" he said to the big thing.
他冲着那个大大的东西飞奔礼物过去。“妈妈,妈妈!我在这里啊,妈妈!”他叫道。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

25

But the big thing just said, "Snort."
但是,那个大大的东西只是发出“呼!呼!”的声音。

"Oh, you are not my mother," said the baby bird. "You are a snort. I have to get out of here!"
“噢,你不是我的妈妈。”小鸟惊叫道,“你就是个“呼呼”。我要离开这里!”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

26

But the baby bird could not get away. The Snort went up.
可小鸟这次却走不了了。“呼呼”动了起来,一点点地往上升。

It went way, way up. And up, up, up went the baby bird.
一点一点越来越高。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

27

But now, where was the Snort going?
天哪!“呼呼”这是要去哪里呢?

"Oh, oh, oh! What is this Snort going to do to me? Get me out of here!"
“噢噢噢!!!你这是要干嘛?快放我下来!”小鸟害怕极了。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

28

Just then, the Snort came to a stop.
正在这时,“呼呼”停了下来。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

29

"Where am I?" said the baby bird. "I want to go home! I want my mother!"
“我这是在哪里呀?”小鸟急哭了,“我要回家!我要我的妈妈!”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

30

Then something happened.
然而,神奇的事情发生了。

The Snort put that baby bird right back in the tree. The baby bird was home!
“呼呼”把小鸟放回了树上。小鸟回家了!

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

31

Just then the mother bird came back to the tree.
正在这时,鸟妈妈回来了。

"Do you know who I am?" she said to her baby.
“你知道我是谁吗?”鸟妈妈温柔地对她的宝宝说。

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>

32

"Yes, I know who you are," said the baby bird.
“我知道我知道!”小鸟说道。 

"You are not a kitten.
“你不是猫咪。

"You are not a hen.
不是母鸡。

"You are not a dog.
不是大狗。

"You are not a cow.
也不是奶牛。

"You are not a boat, or a plane, or a Snort!"
更加不会是小船、飞机或者‘呼呼’!”

"You are a bird, and you are my mother."
“你一只鸟,你是我的妈妈。”

戳此下载 你是我的妈妈吗压缩包 >>>