戳此下载 魔法亲亲(含音频)>>

The Kissing Hand
魔法亲亲

Chester Raccoon stood at the edge of the forest and cried.
浣熊奇奇站在森林的边缘哭泣。

" I don't want to go to school," he told his mother.
“我不想上学。”他对妈妈说,

" I want to stay home with you. I want to play with my friends.
“我想和你留在家里,跟我的朋友玩游戏,

And play with my toys. And read my books. And swing on my swing.
玩我的玩具,看我的书,荡我的秋千。

Please may I stay home with you?"
可以让我留在家里吗?拜托嘛。”

Mrs. Raccoon took Chester by the hand and nuzzled him on the ear.
浣熊妈妈抱着奇奇,用鼻尖碰碰他的耳朵。

" Sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do." She told him gently.
“有时候,我们都必须做一些自己不想做的事。”她温柔地说,

"Even if they seem strange and scary at first.
“就算那些是刚开始看起来很陌生,又令人害怕。

But you will love school once you start."
可是只要你去上学,就会爱上学校。”