美剧经典台词:亲爱的,男人有时就是混蛋
作者:沪江英语
2012-01-29 13:11
1 单身女人私下招待男性 太荒唐
1. It's completely inappropriate for a single woman to entertain a man in private.
一个单身女人私下招待男性,这实在太荒唐了。——《生活大爆炸》
2 真正的朋友
2. Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》
3 国家大事重于个人情感
3. Affairs of state take precedence over feelings.
国家大事重于个人情感。——《梅林传奇》(英剧)
4 很高兴知道你还会关心我
4. Happy to know you still care.
很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》
5 朋友才会为彼此两肋插刀
5. Friends do favors for each other.
只有朋友才会为彼此两肋插刀。——《尼基塔》
6 爱情不会被距离打败
6. "Love is stronger than the miles between you".
爱情不会被你们俩之间的距离所打败。——《生活大爆炸》
7 人应该因爱结合
7.People should marry for love, not convenience.
人因爱而结合,不是利益。——《梅林传奇》(英剧)
8 男人有时是混蛋
8. I'm sorry, hon-- Men can be jerks.
很遗憾,亲爱的,男人有时就是混蛋。——《行尸走肉》
9 你是我生活的重心
9. Right now you're my priority, not business.
现在我的重心是你 不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》
10 爱的力量
10. The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.
天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。——《越狱》