Hello,there. Hello.
嗨,你好。你好。

Listen, if I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
如果说你有曼妙的身材,你会冲我发火吗?

I‘m sorry.
你说什么?

I said if I...forget it. Did you know there is a mistake in the English alphabet?
我说...算了。你知道英文字母表有一个非常严重的错误是什么吗?

Em, no. I didn’t.
厄,不知道。

Yeah! They should have put U and I together!
耶!那就是,他们应该把你(U)和我(I)放在一起!

No, seriously though, do you believe in love at first sight? No.
算了,说真的,你相信一见钟情吗?不相信。

Then maybe I should walk in again then!
那我应该再走进来一次!

Or just walk out.
或者直接离开也行。

Hey, do you have any raisins? No. And how about a date?  I don't think so ,no.
对了,你有葡萄干吗?没有。那你想约会吗?不用了

Are we er…are we near the airport? No.
我们是在飞机场附近吗?不是。

Then maybe that was my heart taking off.
那应该是我的心被你偷走了

Is it hot in here? No.
这儿怎么这么热。没有啊。

Then it must be you. I don’t think so.
那一定是你太火辣了!我可不这么认为。

There er…seems to be some problem with my mobile phone. What?
我的手机好像出了点问题。 怎么了?

Yeah, it doesn’t have your number in it!
它里面竟然没有你的手机号!

Listen, just forget it.
喂,别再想了。

OK, I’m sorry. Listen, what I actually want to say was…you know, I think you are actually nice. I’d like to know you more.
好好,抱歉,其实我真正想说的是,我觉得你很不错,想和你交个朋友。

Oh, that’s much better. Of course you can. So, what’s your name?
这样说好多了。当然可以。你的名字是?