1.But destiny's not easy to run from.
然而天命难违。

从...逃离

eg:When my mother and I would disagree to get my way, I would run from her to my father.
每当我和妈妈一讲不和时,我就会跑向我爸爸寻求帮助。

2.How come she never came home?
她为什么从不回家?

为什么

eg:How come a successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
为什么一个成功的男人就是赚的钱比他太太花的钱要多。

3.That's pretty much what she said.
和她说的差不多。

相当、很(副词)

eg:This fun song has a pretty quick beat for your faster runs.
这首有趣的、适合快跑的歌曲的节奏相当快。

4.I got to run, but everybody hangs out at the Boathouse after school.
我得走了,但是放学后大家都会去船坞酒吧。

闲逛,小聚,消遣

eg:I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me.
我过来看看你是否愿意和我一起出去玩。

5.You bet I did.
没错,是的。

没错,的确

eg:You bet it did.  The company is having some real problems.  I may lose my job.
没错。公司出了一些严重的问题。我可能会丢了工作。

6.Kids fooling around...
孩子们到处胡闹...

胡闹、混日子

eg:Fool around aimlessly, accomplishing nothing.
到处胡闹,不务正业。

7.Why don't we call it a night?
今天就到此为止吧。

到此为止

eg:I will talk to you tomorrow after I have gotten some sleep.  Right now I am going to call it a night.
我明天醒来后再和你谈吧,今天就到此为止吧。