1、Just had a lot of time to reflect in here.
我在这里有很多时间来反省自己。

reflect in
反照;照出。这里是比喻意思“反省自己”

e.g: She could see her face reflected in the car's windshield.
她可以看到挡风玻璃反照出她的脸。

2、Can't beat yourself up over that.
别太自责。

beat yourself up
非常自责

e.g: If you do your best and you lose, you can't beat yourself up about it.
如果你尽力了但失败了,不用太自责。

3、Either way, he put himself in Division's crosshairs.
不管怎样,他都让组织盯上自己了。

不管怎样;无论哪种方式

e.g: You can get to Edinburgh by train or plane, but either way it's very expensive.
你可以乘火车或飞机去爱丁堡,但是无论哪种方式都挺贵。

4、Didn't Oversight brief you on everything that went on inside Division?
上峰不是会把组织的一举一动都通知你吗?。

brief somebody on something
向某人汇报某事

e.g: The president has been fully briefed on the current situation in Haiti.
海地现在的情况已经全部汇报给了政府。

5、The chemist who had a heart attack was probably the tipping point.
今天早上那个药剂师突发心脏病很可能就是转折点。

转折点;临界点

6、I'd ruled you out.
我还把你排除在外了。

排除

e.g: He has been ruled out of the match with a knee injury.
由于膝盖受伤了,他不能参加比赛。

7、Don't sell yourself short.
别轻视自己。

轻视;低估

e.g: Don't sell yourself short - tell them about all your qualifications.
别低估自己——告诉他们你所有的优势。

8、I won't consider anything until the hit on Ryan Fletcher is called off.
除非取消铲除Ryan Fletcher的行动否则我不会考虑的。

取消

e.g: The trip to Italy might be called off.
去意大利的行程估计被取消了。

9、They have their claws so deep in you, you do not know what to believe.
他们对你的影响已经根深蒂固,你根本不知道该相信什么。

have/get your claws into/in somebody
影响某人

e.g: The thought of Eloise getting her claws into the child made his blood run cold.
埃洛伊的思想影响着这孩子,使他十分害怕。

10、You ever pull a stunt like that again...we're through.
如果你再敢这样去冒险......我们就分手。

冒险;做傻事

e.g: Next time you pull a stunt like that don't expect me to get you out of trouble.
下次你再这样冒险,别怪我不解救你。

11、They sided with Gaines.
他们站在Gaines那边。

支持;站在...那边

e.g: Frank sided with David against their mother.
弗兰克帮着大卫反对他们的母亲。