Jingle bell. Bad me smell. I just crap my pant. Oh, wait. I’m not wearing pant.
叮叮当,我好臭,我刚拉屎在我裤子上。噢,等等,我没穿裤子啊。

Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐

Who are you? Well, Santa Claus.
你是谁?我是圣诞老人

Santa Claus? Is that a fruit or vegetable?
圣诞老人?那是水果还是蔬菜啊

No, I’m a person.
不,我是个人

You’re kind of red. You could be an apple.
你有点红,你可以当个苹果

No, I bring presents to all the good children on Christmas.
不,我在圣诞节带礼物给所有乖孩子

Presents?
礼物?

Why? Yes.
怎么了?是这样啊

I want one billion dollars.
我想要一亿元

Oh, that’s a big much, don’t you think?
这有点多,你不觉得吗

I want one billion dollars and a gallon of gas.
我想要一亿元和亿加仑汽油

A gallon of gas?
一加仑的汽油?

Yeah, cause I’m running on a juice.
对,因为我的果汁喝完了

Got it? Juice.
了解吗,是果汁

Very funny.
非常有趣

I’m orange.
我是橘子

I know.
我知道

Hey... hey, Santa. Yes? Santa, hey.
嘿,圣诞

What?
怎么

Can I give you a present?
我可以给你个礼物吗

Whoa…I guess.
喔,可以啊

That was very naughty.[/en
真是非常调皮

[en]Hey... hey, Santa. What?

嘿,圣诞。怎么?

Do you like to go to the beach? I…I guess, yeah.
你喜欢去海边吗?我想…是啊

Then I’m going to call you “Sandy” Claus.
那么我要叫你沙蛋老人

That’s…that’s not my name.
那不是我的名字

Get it? Sandy Claus. Oh, I slay me.
懂吗?沙蛋老人我快笑死了

Hohoho~ Yeah, very funny.
很好笑吗

Hey... hey, Sandy. It’s Santa.
嗨,沙蛋。是圣诞

Hey, Sandy. Santa!
嘿,沙蛋。是圣诞!

Hey, Sandy hey. It’s Santa!
沙蛋。是圣诞!

Hey, do you want the most noise sound in the world? No.
你想要全世界最吵的声音吗?不

Please stop. Stop, stop, OK. OK what.
停,停了,好了

You know there are some naughty boys and girls out there. But you…you top the list. Who taught you…your manners? You are getting anything but calling you suck this year.
你知道外面有些坏男孩和坏女孩,不过你是其中最坏的,是谁教你礼貌的你今年除了烟以外什么也拿不到

Sock? How can I wear socks? I don’t even have the feet.
袜子?我怎么可能穿袜子?我又没有脚

Hey, hey Sandy? What? Can you move over a little? You’re giving me close to phobia. Get it? Close to phobia. Yes, yes I get it. You are an apple.
沙蛋?怎么?你可以过去一点吗?你太靠近我会厌恶。懂了吗,近到厌恶。是,我知道了。你是个苹果吧你