《哈利波特与魔法石》

Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn’t explain?
有没有什么事是你引发的,你无法解释的事?

You’re a wizard Harry.
你是个魔法师,哈利。

I’m a what?
我是什么?

There’s no such thing as magic.
世界上根本没有魔法这回事。

Dear Mr. Potter, we are please to inform you, that you have been accepted at Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
波特先生,我们很高兴地通知你,你已经被霍格沃兹魔法学校录取了。

太棒了!

Up!
上来!

Do you know what is hidden at the school at this very moment?
你知道这个时候学校里藏着什么吗?

The Sorcerer’s Stone.
魔法石。

He’s rather disagreeable, isn’t he?
他不太好相处,不是吗?

《哈利波特与密室》

Harry!
哈利!

The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened.
密室已经被打开了。

Terrible things are about to happen.
可怕的事情即将发生。

Mr Potter will always be around to save the day.
波特先生会一直在这充当我们的救世主。

Don’t worry. I will be.
别担心。我会的。

《哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒》

Take it away Eric!
Eric,把它拿开!

Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban prison.
小天狼星布莱克已经从阿兹卡班监狱逃走了。

You’ve betrayed my parents. You’re the reason they’re dead.
你背叛了我的父母。他们因你而死。

He was their friend!
他曾经是他们的朋友!

Only one will die tonight.
今晚只有一个人会死。

《哈利波特与火焰杯》

The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
三强争霸赛。

For a series of magical contests…
一系列的魔法比赛……

I love it when they do that.
我喜欢他们那么做。

…only one wins eternal glory.
只有一个人会得到永恒的荣耀。

Harry!
哈利!

People die in this tournament.
争霸赛会死人的。

Who are you, what do you want?
你是谁?你想要干什么?

The Dark Lord, arise again!
伏地魔又再度崛起了!

Things have changed.
今时已不同往日。

《哈利波特与凤凰社》

The Dark Lord approaches.
伏地魔出现了。

He wants to build up his army again.
他想要重整旗鼓。

If Voldemort’s building up an army then I want to fight.
如果伏地魔准备重整旗鼓,那么我会和他决一死战。

It’s your turn now.
现在该轮到你了。

We’re forming some sort of a wizard army.
我们将组建一支魔法师大军。

I will have order!
我将要行使权利!

It’s sort of exciting isn’t it? Breaking the rules.
有点儿令人兴奋不是吗?打破常规。

Look at me!
看着我!

You will loose everything.
你会失去一切。

《哈利波特与混血王子》

Once again, I must ask too much of you Harry.
我会告诉你你所不知道的,哈利。

Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission.
伏地魔选了德拉科·马尔福来完成使命。

In my life, I’ve seen things that are truly horrific. Now I know you’ll see worse.
我一生中见过真正可怕地事情,而现在我知道你将会遇见更为可怕的。

Take my hand.
抓住我的手。

I have to do this.
我必须去做。

Fight back you coward, fight back!
反击!你这个懦夫!

It’s over.
结束了。

 《哈利波特与死亡圣器(上)》

These are dark times, there is no denying.
不可否认,这是个黑暗的时刻。

Our world has faced no greater threat than it does today.
我们的世界不会面临比今天更大的威胁。

I have seen your heart. And it is mine.
我看见了你的心,它是我的。

He’s after you, Mr. Potter.
他在找你,波特先生。

Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里。

You really don’t stand a chance.
你没有希望。

Help me!
救我!

 《哈利波特与死亡圣器(下)》

You’ve kept him alive so he can die at the proper moment.
你让他活着就是为了让他在适当的时候死去。

Bring him to me.
把他带来。

If we find him we can end this.
如果我们找到他,就可以结束这一切。

Harry potter, the boy who lived. Come to die.
哈利波特,你这个存活下来的男孩,来接受死亡了。

You’ll stay with me? Always. Until the end.
你要和我一起?一直和你一起,直到这一切都结束。

Let’s finish this the way we started. Together!
怎样开始就怎样结束,一起!

Only I can live forever.
只有我能永生不死。