>>点击下载音频
定做上衣

Well, I’d like to have my coat to order.Will you take my measurements?

我想定做一件大衣。你能帮我量一下尺寸吗?

Certainly.How do you like to have it made?

当然可以。你想做什么样的款式?

Make it after the present fashion, please.What if it does not fit?

请做成时下流行的款式。如何不合适怎么办?

You may rest assured.( feel relax or don’t worry)

你不用担心。

When can I expect to have it?

什么时候做好?

By the end of next week.

下周末。

Ok then. See you next weekend.

好吧,下周见。

>>点击下载音频
定做套装

Excuse me. I’d like to make a long suit of this material.

对不起,我想用这块面料定做一套长套装。

Well, sir, can I take your measurements first?

好的,先生,我可以先给你量尺寸吗?

Yes.Should I take off my coat?

可以,我能先脱掉大衣吗?

That will be helpful…All right,thank you.

那更好了,谢谢你!

Please make it single-breasted.

请做单排扣的。

No problem.If you wait one moment, I’ll make you out our receipt.

没有问题,请等一下,我给你开个收条。

How much does it cost?

要多少钱?

Let me see, with padding and lining cloth, it comes to 175 dollars altogether.

让我算一下,垫肩加上里料,一起共175美元。

All right.When can I get it?

好的。我什么时候可以拿到它?

In two weeks.

2 周内。

I come to try my new suit. Here’s the receipt.

我来试我的新套装,这是我的单据。

Yes, please wait a minute. I’ll fetch it for you. Here it is. Please try it on and take a look in the mirror. How do you like it?

请等一分钟。我给你取来。这套就是,请试穿,并到镜子前看看。你喜欢吗?

Aren’t the trousers a little too long?

裤子有点长了。

If you think so, we’ll shorten the legs a bit. It’ll take about twenty minutes.

你如果你认为长了,我们将把裤腿改短一点,大约要20分钟。

Very well. Thank you.

太好了,谢谢你!

You’re welcome, sir.

不客气,先生。