Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。下面介绍商务英语电话情景对话,希望可以帮助到您。

一、商务英语电话情景对话

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,请问您贵姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

二、介绍与问候商务英语对话

A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

A: Oh, can't complain.

A:噢,还不错。

B: And the family?

B:家人怎么样?

A: Fine, thanks.

A:很好,谢谢。

B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

C:您好,托马斯先生。

A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

C: I'll do my best.

C:我会尽力的。

B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

B:昆汀,我想你会的。

C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

三、有关感谢的商务英语对话

A: Hello.

A:你好。

B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days?

B:哦,你好,鲍比。你近来好吗?

A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.

A:好多了,谢谢你。我正要打电话告诉你,你送的花我真是太喜欢了。

B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite.

B:你喜欢,我很高兴,鲍比。你太太说你喜欢黄玫瑰。

A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much.

A:是的,黄玫瑰真的很美。太感谢了。

B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better.

B:不用谢,鲍比。我多希望你尽快好起来啊!

A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow.

A:我是好起来了,医生说我后天就能出院了。

B: Day after tomorrow-so soon--why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that.

B:后天——这么快——噢,鲍比,棒极了!西莉亚听到这个好消息,肯定高兴得很吧。

A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon.

A:她还不知道呢。我也只是一小时前才知道的,还没来得及告诉她。

四、情感表达商务英语对话

A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.

A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。

B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。

A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。

B: Oh , no one is perfect.

B:没人是完美的。

A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。

B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。

A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。

B: Thanks for saying that.

B:谢谢你这样说。

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以了解一下沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学。感兴趣的可以扫一扫领200畅学卡 。

以上就是“商务英语电话情景对话”的所有内容了,希望能够对大家有参考价值。如果想要了解更多相关资讯,欢迎关注沪江网,会为大家提供更多精彩内容。