Waiting tables is a tough job that nobody is ever really prepared for. Customers give shitty tips, sometimes you forget their order, or just getting horrible customers overall. Whatever happens at a restaurant it is something more than a smoke break and a cry in the storage closet can fix - waitstaff need a healthy dose of humor.
担当餐厅服务员可是一项艰苦卓绝的工作,谁都不敢说自己能对这个工作应付自如。挫折总是层出不穷,例如,一毛不拔的食客付出少得可怜的小费,或者食客应该你忘记了他们下的菜单而大发脾气,还有其他种种令人难以应付的顾客。在餐厅里经历的酸甜苦辣太过沉重,不是一个人静一静、抽根烟,或者在储藏室里大叫一通就能缓解的——一个服务员需要一点幽默感,才能保持身心健康。

The list below are some of the hilarious ways in which restaurant workers deal with the chaos that is all just part of the job. From taking a silly joke a customer said quite literally to funny messages on receipts, these people know that humor is the only way to keep your sanity on the job. So scroll down and don't forget to upvote your favs as a tip!
处理与食客的纠纷,这是服务员每日工作的一部分。下面一组图片中的服务员却能以幽默的调侃解决这些纠纷。被食客蠢蠢的玩笑撩到时,他们能机智的反撩回去,他们还会在订单上留下搞笑的段子。这些服务员知道,在这个行业中,幽默是维持自己理智的唯一办法。往下翻翻,看一看。别忘了为你最喜欢的图片投上一票,付出你的“小费”哟!

 

1 A Waiter Gave Me This When I Was Crying In Village Inn Restaurant. I Responded With The Bottom Image.
我坐在一个乡村小饭馆里默默哭泣,一个服务员给了我这盘甜点。我的回复如下图。

Awe you can't cry when there is whipped cream!
看着盘子里的奶油,谁还哭得出来?!

 

2 Boyfriend Knocked Over His Orange Juice, Waitress Brought Him This
男朋友撞翻了他的橙汁。服务员为他端来了这个。

As a klutzy chick, this would make my day.
作为一个笨手笨脚的女孩,如果有服务员这样对我,一定会让我开心一整天。

 

3. Saw A Waiter Clearing Plates At A Local Restaurant.
在本市一家餐厅里,看见一个服务员这样端着要洗的脏盘子。

I tried waitressing once. I dropped a burger on a guy's lap . I lasted 2 days.
我曾经当过服务员。我把汉堡掉在一个男人的大腿上了。我总共就干了两天。

 

4. Last Night I Worked My Final Shift As A Waitress. I Present To You My Last Supper
昨晚是我最后一个夜班,从此我不再是服务员了。请看,这就是我“最后的晚餐”。

Amazing shot!
精彩的照片!

 

5. My Buddy Told Me That "Lattes Are For Pussies" As I Ordered One. Here Is How The Barista Interpreted What He Said
我的男闺蜜对我说,“小猫咪才喝拿铁”。但我还是点了一杯拿铁。咖啡师听到了男闺蜜的话,他是这样诠释这句话的。

I hope she recieved a proper tip :D
希望这位咖啡师应该得到一大笔小费。

 

6. I Overheard A Rude Customer So I Told The Waitress She Was Doing A Great Job
我无意间听到一个食客对服务员恶语相向。

That.... sounds painful. Besides. everybody knows, the proper usage of a spoon is bludgeoning .
这听起来……会很疼。再说,人人都知道,勺子是用来“敲”,而不是“戳”的呀。

 

7. My Dad Asked The Waitress For "One Very Small Check." I Think That She Out-Dadjoked Him In Response.
我爸爸请服务员给他一张“非常小的小支票”,对这种“老爸开的冷笑话”,服务员应付自如,反而是爸爸被逗弄了。

 

8. My Waitress Saw That I Liked The Powerpuff Girls So She Made A Blossom To Go With My Chocolate Cheesecake.
服务员注意到我喜欢《飞天小女警》,所以,她在我的巧克力芝士蛋糕旁边画了一个花花。

Mad plate dressing skills!
这盘饰的本领也是够够的。

 

9. This Was Our Servers Shirts
这是我们餐厅里服务员的制服

Brilliant!!
绝妙呀!

 

10. Our Waiter Doodled On Our Receipts.
服务员在我们的小票上随手画出的漫威英雄。

Great drawing! .. it’s probably something that I would do as well ¬~¬
画的真好!换了我,我也会这么做,嘻嘻。

 

11. The Waiter Asked What My Brother Wanted For Dessert, He Said "Nothing." He Was Not Amused
服务员问我的弟弟想吃什么甜点。他说“不需要”。服务员给他上了一份“不需要”,弟弟还是无动于衷。

Start licking!
快开始舔盘吧!

 

12. Best Waiter Ever!
最好的服务员!

Whether this was jokingly or not I actually find it kind of sweet!
不管是开玩笑还是什么,我觉得这种做法让人感到温暖呢!

 

13. After A Huge Meal (Schweinshaxe) In Berlin I Asked For Just A Small Beer. This Is What The Waiter Brought Me:
在柏林吃了一顿大餐(德国烤猪脚),我请服务员给我一小杯啤酒,小小的一杯就行。服务员给了我这个。

This is actually cute. I think that this is a Schnapsglas (shot glass) in mug form. Well played!
好可爱!我猜这应该是装烈酒的小酒杯,只是看起来像马克杯。干得好!

 

14. I Ordered A Burger And Told My Waiter That For Every Pickle I Receive, I Will Destroy A City. He Returned With This And Said "My Least Favorite Places"
我点了一份汉堡,然后告诉服务员,如果我吃到一片酸黄瓜,我就毁掉一座城市。服务员给我端来了这个,还附赠一份“我最讨厌的城市”名单。

 

15. My Friend Complained To Our Waiter That There Wasn't A Lemon In His Water.
我的朋友对服务员抱怨说,他的饮料杯口上没有柠檬片。

 

16. My Bartender Wins Halloween.
我们的酒保在万圣节占尽了风头。

I'm looking for Al… last name Colic!
“我要找一个姓姬的人……名字叫尤贵!”

 

17. Don't Mess With Your Food Servers
“别惹恼你的服务员。”

I wonder what the customer did.
我很好奇这个顾客干了什么。

 

18. Last Night At Waffle House My Friends And I Asked Our Waiter To Take A Picture Of Us With My iPhone. He Made Us Do A Bunch Of Different Poses And Then Walked Away Laughing. Every Picture He Took Was Like This.
昨晚我和朋友们在华夫饼屋聚餐。我请一个服务员用我的手机给我们拍张照片。他让我们摆出各种不同的造型,为我们拍出了许多照片,离开的时候带着笑意。原来,他给我们拍的每张照片都是这样的。

At least he has a sense of humour!
至少他还有幽默感!

 

19. A Waiter At The Lafayette Coney Island In Detroit
在底特律的拉斐特康尼岛,服务员是这样端盘子的。

That's skill.
靠本事吃饭!

 

20. Roller Skate Waiters
穿着滑冰鞋的服务员

WHERE IS THIS?!?!?! I NEEEEED TO KNOW!!
这是在哪里?快告诉我!

 

(翻译:小木)