Here are variations to tell someone that you are ‘looking forward to’ hearing from them, or speaking to them, as well as anything else you wish to express anticipation of!
这里有一些不同的表达方式可以告诉某人你正在“期待”他们的来信,或者想和他们交谈,以及任何你想表达的期待!

Some of these cannot be used in professional circumstances, as they are more for use in informal situations, with people you are familiar with. I have marked each one with ‘I’ or ‘F’ to represent which is informal, and which is formal.
其中一些表达无法在专业情况下中使用,因为它们更多地用于非正式场合,以及用于和您熟悉的人交谈。我用“I”或“F”标记每个词,表示非正式,或正式形式。

Informal:
非正式:

I can’t wait to …
我迫不及待地想要...

I’m excited about …
我对...感到激动万分

I’m counting downs the days until …
我度日如年...

I’m waiting impatiently for … (informal and formal)
我已经等不及...(非正式或正式)

I’m longing to …
我渴望...

Please feel free to contact me anytime. (both informal and formal)
请随时与我联系。(非正式的和正式的)

I have high hopes of …
我对…抱有很高的希望。

I simply can not wait to …
我就是等不及...

Formal:
正式:

I anticipate …
我期待...

I await the opportunity to …
我等待时机...

I fondly anticipate …
我开心地期待着...

I’m eagerly anticipating …
我对...翘首以盼。

Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
如能及时答复,不胜感激。

I await … with great expectation.
我对...满怀期待。

I have high expectations of …
我对...拭目以待。

I hope to … very soon.
我希望尽快...

Thank you in advance for your speedy reply.
提前感谢您的快速回复。

Thank you in advance for your response.
提前感激您的回复。

I await your response.
我期待你的回复。