Victoria Beckham takes a bow at London Fashion Week and hailed her label “successful” – despite it once losing £4,000 a day.
维多利亚·贝克汉姆在伦敦时装周上鞠躬致谢,并标榜自己的品牌“很成功”,尽管该品牌曾一度每天亏损4000英镑。

The Victoria Beckham brand is 10 years old, but the latest accounts show it lost £12million in the first eight years.
维多利亚·贝克汉姆的品牌已经有10年的历史了,但最新账目显示,它在头八年里损失了1200万英镑。

Posh, 44, was not letting that worry her today as she prepared for her debut at London Fashion Week.
44岁的维多利亚在为伦敦时装周上她的首次亮相而做准备,并不会让这一问题困扰她。

She said: “I feel like I'm standing naked in front of a room full of people saying, ‘What do you think?’.”
她说:“我感觉自己就像光着身子站在一屋子人面前,他们嘴上不停在说“你怎么想?”

After the show, Romeo posted on Instagram: “Amazing show mum love you so much.”
大秀结束后,罗密欧在发了Instagram,说:“精彩的秀场,妈妈我爱你。”

David added: “We are so proud of you, Victoria Beckham.”
大卫补充说:“维多利亚·贝克汉姆,我们为你骄傲。”

Posh, whose new collection includes a £710 cashmere scarf and £2,495 coat, told Claudia Winkleman on Radio 2: “I'm so, so proud of everything I've achieved.
维多利亚发布的新系列包括710英镑的羊绒围巾和2495英镑的外套。接受Radio 2之声采访时她跟克罗地亚·温克曼说:我为我现在取得的一切而骄傲。

"I've gone from being in a pop group to having a successful fashion brand.
“我从流行乐队出来,到现在已经拥有一个成功的时尚品牌。

"That was always a dream of mine.”
“这一直都是我的梦想”。

Despite bringing in £169million the firm broke even in only four years.
尽管有了1.69亿美元的收入,这家公司只维持了四年的收支平衡。

New CEO Ralph Toledano and a £30million investment may turn things around.
新任首席执行官拉尔夫·托莱达诺和一项3000万美元的投资也许会扭转局面。

The Spice Girl said: “I do the best that I can.”
这位“辣妹”说:“我会尽我所能”。

(翻译:球球)