Maggie Q主演的美剧《尼基塔》(NIKITA)是继《吸血鬼日记》之后美国CW电视台推出的又一部谍战电视连续剧,改编自法国著名导演吕克贝松 1990年的经典作。Alex是杀手组织中的一名新丁,她正试图弄清到底是谁欺骗了她,以及为什么传奇的Nikita会选择孤注一掷叛逃。 作为近期热门剧集,一经推出自然备受追宠!看美剧的同时让我们一起分享剧中经典、地道的英文表达,寓教于乐!

1.She is a freelance reporter.
她是一名自由撰稿记者。

2.Most of the major papers won't touch her.
绝大多数主流报纸都不会理她。

3.I'll get you the coordinates for the target.
我会告诉你目标的位置。

4.The problem is you can't just walk up and press your nose against it like a kid in a candy store.
你不能直接走过去,像小孩把鼻子压在糖果屋的玻璃上那样。

5.We're going to expose what they're trying to hide.
我们要曝光他们想隐瞒的事。

6.He had some video that would blow my mind.
他手上的录像会让我大吃一惊。

7.He wouldn't give me specifics.
他不肯透露细节。

8.Nikita's making good on her threat.
Nikita正在兑现她说的话。

9.She is talking to the source.
她要和线人通话。

10.Honey, I don't have time for games.
宝贝,我可没时间和你玩游戏。

11.Was that really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗?

12.I told her she was insane.
我说她疯了。

13.I'm getting a feeling right now like I was kidnapped and now I'm being framed for giving her intel!
我现在的感觉就是我被绑架而且还被诬陷成出卖给她情报的人!

14.I'm not holding it against you.
我没有诽谤你的意思。

15.Alex here seems to have it all figured out.
Alex似乎理出头绪了。

16.The more you try to do this, the more you hurt yourself.
你越是试图这样做,越是会伤害自己。

17.You have no idea how much pain I can take.
你根本不了解我能承受多大的痛苦。

18.We did our jobs.
我们做了该做的。

19.You can never be too careful.
小心驶得万年船。

20.You have to stop digging into this.
你不能再深入调查这件事了。

>>点我查看关于【Nikita】的更多精彩内容<<

>>点我加入美剧【Nikita】大本营<<

>>还没加入沪江?点我注册先<<

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江网"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。