Communicative skills are very important. Communicating properly on the phone is especially important, as the person you are speaking to cannot see your facial movement or your body language. They rely completely on what you are saying, and how you are speaking, to understand you fully.
沟通技巧很重要。在电话中正确地交流尤其重要,因为你所说话的对象看不到你的面部表情或身体语言。他们完全依赖你说的话和你说话的方式,来充分理解你。

As well as speaking clearly when talking on the phone, it is vital to use the right level of formality. If you are too formal, people might find it difficult to feel comfortable when talking to you. If you are too informal, they might think you are being rude!
在打电话时说话清楚,使用适当的礼节是很重要的。如果你太正式,人们在和你说话时,可能会很难感到舒适。如果你太随便,他们可能会认为你很粗鲁!

Generally speaking, when you are calling in a business context (making calls related to employment, finances, law, health or applications of any sort), you should show politeness by using words like:
一般来说,当你在商务环境中打电话(打电话与工作、财务、法律、健康或任何形式的申请有关)时,你应该用像这样的词语来表示礼貌:

could
能够

would
将要

can

may
可以

when making a request. When you ask for something, or receive help or information, you should use:
当你提出请求时,当你询问某事或得到帮助或信息时,你应该使用这些短语:

please

thank you 
谢谢

thank you very much.
非常感谢你

It is also okay to use some of the informal features of the English language such as short forms, phrasal verbs and words like okay and bye – in other words, everyday English! So phrases like:
使用英语语言中的一些非正式特征也很好,例如简写形式、短语动词和像“再见”这样的词,也就是说,日常英语!就像这样的短语:

‘I’m off to a conference, okay, bye’,
“我要去开会了,好的,再见。”

Hang on a moment, I’ll put you through’
”请稍等,我帮您接过去。

are perfectly acceptable, as long as the overall tone of your voice is polite and friendly.
完全可以接受,只要你说话的口气是礼貌和友好的。

If it is more of an informal phone conversation (speaking to a friend, family member, close work colleague or even a friend of a friend), then a high level of formality is usually not required, but you should still speak with a polite manner, as it is seen as respectful.
如果这是非正式的电话交谈(与朋友、家人、亲密的同事或朋友的朋友交谈),那么通常不需要在意高水平的礼节,但你还是应该礼貌地说话,因为这是礼貌的表现。

It’s fine to use less formal phrases in these conversations, such as
在这些对话中使用不太正式的短语是可以的,例如

‘thanks’
“谢啦”

‘cheers’
“再见”

‘bye’
“拜拜”

‘okay’
好嘞

‘no problem’
没问题

Another useful thing to remember is, it’s better to ask for help or clarification when you’re having a telephone conversation, than to pretend you understand something that you didn’t. It is absolutely fine to use phrases like:
另一个有用的东西是,当你打电话时,最好是寻求帮助或弄清你没听懂的,而不是假装你理解了你没有听懂的东西:

‘Could you repeat that please?’
“你能重复一下吗?”

‘Could you speak a little more slowly please?’
“你能说得慢一点点吗?”

‘Would you mind spelling that for me please?’
你介意拼写一下吗?

Using phrases like these will help you to have a more successful phone call, and may save you from any problems later on. If you can’t hear very well.You could always say:
使用这样的短语将有助于你有一个更成功的电话通话,并可以解决你后期的任何问题。如果你没听清,你可以这样说:

‘I’m afraid the line is quite bad’,
“恐怕线路接触不好。”

It's also a good idea to practise words, phrases and vocabulary that you might need to use, before the call!
在打电话之前,练习你可能需要用到的单词、短语和词汇也是个好主意!

Introduction / Making Contact
介绍/联系

If answering a business call, start by introducing yourself or if the caller fails to identify themselves, then you could ask them to state who they are by using the following phrases:
如果是接一个商务电话,首先介绍你自己,或者如果打电话的人没有让你认出他们是谁,你可以使用下面的短语询问他们是谁:

Formal
正式

‘Hello’
”您好”

‘Good Morning’
”早上好”

‘Good Afternoon’
”下午好”

‘This is ___ speaking’
“这是_____在说话”

Could I speak to ___ please?’
“我能和______说话吗?”

‘I would like to speak to ___’
“我想和______说话”

‘I’m trying to contact ___’
“我想试着联系______”

Informal
非正式

‘Hello’
“你好”

‘Hi, it’s ___ here’
”嗨,这是_______”

‘I am trying to get in touch with ___’
“我想联系_______”

‘Is ___ there please?’
“请问对方是______吗?”

Giving more information
给更多的信息

This would probably be used in a business context mainly, but could sometimes be helpful in an informal conversation too. It is good to specify where you are calling from, if you feel it may be helpful to the person you are calling.
这可能主要用于商务场合,但有时也可以在非正式交谈中有所帮助。如果你觉得对正在和你通话的人有帮助的话,最好是说明你从哪里打来的。

Formal
正式

’I am calling from ___ I’m calling on behalf of ___’
”我是从_______打来,我代表_______”

Informal
非正式

‘I’m in the post office at the moment, and I just needed ___’
“我现在在邮局,我只是需要______”

Taking / Receiving a Call
接一个电话时

You may need to use these if you are answering someone else’s phone, because they are unable to answer it themselves, or if you are answering an office phone.
如果你正要替别人接听电话,因为他们此刻无法自己接答,或者你正在接听办公室电话时,你可能需要使用以下这些句子。

Formal
正式

‘Hello, this is ___ speaking’
“你好,这是______在说话”

‘___ speaking, how may I help you?’
“_____在说话,我能帮您吗?”

Informal
非正式

‘Hello, John’s phone’
你好,约翰的电话

Asking for more information / Making a request
询问信息/做请求

If you need to ask for a specific person, then phrase your request as a polite question, if you only have an extension number and no name, you can say so. If you’re calling for a specific reason, just explain briefly what it is.
如果你需要寻找一个特定的人,那么注意请求的措辞,把它当作一个礼貌的问题来表达,如果你只有一个分机号码,没有名字,你可以这么说。如果你想要一个具体的原因,简单地解释一下它是什么。

Formal
正式

‘May I ask who’s calling please?’
“请问您是哪一位?”

‘Can I ask whom I’m speaking to please?’
我能问一下我在跟谁说话吗?

‘Where are you calling from?’
”你从哪儿打来的?”

‘Is that definitely the right name/number?’
”那肯定是正确的名字/数字吗?”

‘Could I speak to someone who ___?’
“我能和______说话吗?”

‘I would like to make a reservation please’
“我想做个预定”

‘Could you put me through to extension number ___ please?’
”你帮我我接通分机号码___吗?

Informal
非正式

‘Who’s calling please?’
“请问是谁打来的?”

‘Who’s speaking?’
”请问您是?”

‘Who is it?’
”你是谁?”

Whom am I speaking to?
“我在和谁说话?”

Asking the caller to wait / Transferring a call
要求打电话的人等待/转接电话

If you are transferring a caller to someone else, you should let them know that you are doing so, just so they know what is happening, as the silent tone could be mistaken for a disconnected line! If you are the one being transferred, you will often hear the person use the following phrases:
如果你把呼叫者转移给其他人,你应该让他们知道你这样做,这样他们才知道发生了什么,因为沉默的语调可能被误认为是一条断开的线!如果你是被呼转的人,你会经常听到这个人使用以下短语:

Formal
正式

‘Could you hold on a moment please’
“请稍等片刻,好吗?”

‘Just a moment please’
”请稍等。”

‘Hold the line please’
请稍等。

‘I’ll just put you through’
“我帮您接过去。”

‘I’ll just transfer you now’
“现在帮您转接。”

Informal
非正式

‘Hold on a minute’
“稍等片刻”

‘Just a minute’
“请等一下”

‘Okay, wait a moment please’
“好的,请稍等。”