Everyone has that period in which they find those who are close to them start to seem annoying .
每个人都会经历这样的时期:发现身边那些亲近的人开始变得有点烦了。

You suddenly realized that they've always been talking and talking.
你会突然意识到,长久以来他们就一直不停地在说啊说。

They never stopped.
他们从来就没有停过。

Some of us get angry with them, thinking they are trying too hard to intervene in our lives.
我们中的有些人,会开始变得愤怒,觉得他们对我们的生活介入太多。

But don't.
但是,请不要愤怒。

Only those who really care about you will bother saying so much to you.
只有那些真正关心我们的人才会费劲对我们说这么多。

It's just that maybe they don't know the right way to put it.
只是,他们可能并不知道正确的相处办法。

Some of them push too hard because they care too much.
他们中有些人逼得太紧,那是因为他们太在乎。

Some of them speak too much because they worry about you too much.
他们中的有些人说得太多,那是因为他们太担心你。

They do this because they love you.
他们这么做,都是因为爱你。

So don't push them away.
所以,不要将他们拒于千里之外。

Just find a way to let them know what you truly want.
去找一个办法告诉他们你真的想要的是什么吧。

And let them grow with you.
并且去让他们和你一起成长。

That will make both of you happy.
那会让你们双方都过得幸福。

Believe me.
相信我。

 

(翻译:能猫)