1. Giving Opinions:
给出建议:

As far as I’m concerned …
我个人认为…

In my opinion … In my view …
在我看来…

From my point of view …
从我的角度上来说…

The way I see it is (that) …
我认为是这样的…

To my mind …
据我看来;依我的看法…

Well, I reckon (that) …
嗯,我认为…

I (strongly) believe (that) …
我(坚定地)认为…

I (honestly) think (that) …
(说实话)我认为…

I (really) feel (that) …
我(真的)感觉…

Personally speaking, I believe …
就个人来说,我相信…

As for me, I reckon …
至于我,我认为…

2. Asking Opinions:
询问意见:

What do you think/reckon?
你在想什么?

Do you see what I’m getting at?
你明白我的意思吗?

Do you know/see what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?

Do you agree with me?
你同意我的意见吗?

Would you go along with that?
你同意吗?

Would you agree with me that … ?
你同意我的意见吗?

What are your thoughts on that?
你对此有何看法?

Don’t you think (that) … ?
你不认为…吗?

3. Agreeing:
表示同意:

I (totally) agree with you / that.
我完全同意。

I couldn’t agree more.
我再同意不过了。

I’d go along with that.
我会赞同的。

I feel the same.
我有同样的感觉。

You’re absolutely right.
你绝对是正确的。

Absolutely / Definitely / Exactly.
绝对是。

No doubt about it.
毫无疑问。

That’s a good point. / I see your point.
这是一个很好的观点。/我明白你的意思。

I see where you’re coming from.
我明白你的观点。

4. Disagreeing:
表示不同意:

I’m afraid I disagree.
恐怕我不同意。

I don’t agree with you / that.
我不同意你的看法。

I’d be inclined to disagree.
我可能会不同意。

That’s not the way I see it.
我不是这么认为的。

I don’t think so. / I don’t feel the same.
我不这么认为。

5. Partly agreeing:
表示部分同意:

I see your point but …
我明白你的意思,但是…

I kind of agree with you / that.
我同意你的看法。

I agree with you to an extent, however, …
在某种程度上我同意你的看法,然而…

You make a good point, but …
你提出了一个很好的观点,但是…

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。