How to pay a compliment
如何赞许别人

Good morning!
早上好!

Morning!
早!

By the way, I just wanted to say well done on clinching that deal!
顺便说一下,那批交易做得真漂亮!

Oh, thanks. It wasn’t too difficult.
噢,谢谢。并不是太困难。

You’re being modest! You did really well.
你谦虚啦!你干得真的很棒。

Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。

You’re a great manager, you know.
你是个了不起的经理。

Do you think so?
你真这么觉得?

Oh yeah.
噢,当然。

I appreciate that.
太谢谢你了。

Have you cut your hair?
你剪头发了?

Oh yes, I did actually. Thanks for noticing!
嗯,是的,我把头发剪了。多谢关心!

Where did you get it done?
在哪儿剪的?

Oh, just that place on the high street.
噢,就在商业街上的那家店。

They did a great job and it looks great with the outfit.
剪得真不错,和衣服非常配。

Do you think so?
是吗?

Oh yeah. Very … Fashionable.
对啊。特别的……时髦。

Oh, it’s just an old thing.
哦,其实是老款式了。

Well, you’ve got a great sense of style.
好吧,但是你很时尚。

Thank you, you too.
谢谢,你也很时髦。

Thank you.
谢谢。

Nice perfume, too. Is that Dream?
香水也很好闻。是Dream香水吗?

Well, yes it is, actually.
对,就是那款。

You wear it well.
很配你。

I’m flattered.
实在是过奖了。

My pleasure.
怎么会呢。

Listen, do you want something?
好吧,你有什么事情求我吧?

No. I’m just being polite, you know.
不不不,我只是出于礼貌。

Hmmm.
嗯。