我们知道,有些老外的体型特别庞大,如果他们要在中国买衣服,也许很难买到合身的。这时就需要裁缝出动啦!那么要如何用英语跟来做衣服的老外对话呢?来学习一下吧。

A:I'm very fond of clothes of your Chinese style, and I’d like to buy a TangZhuang overcoat.

A:我很喜欢你们中国式的衣服,我想要买一件唐装外套。

B:You are quite big-boned. I don't think it easy to find anything ready-made that will fit you. I suppose you'd better have one made to measure.

B:你个头太大了,看来你要找一件合身的成衣不容易,我想你还是订做一件吧。

A:But where can I find a tailor to make me a coat?

A:那我要上哪儿去做这样一件衣服呢?

B:You can have one made up for you in our tailoring department. And firstly you are to choose a piece of material.

B:你可以在我们的裁缝部订做。不过你需要先选一块料子。

A:What have you got in the way of material? I want something warm but not too heavy.

A:你们有些什么料子?我想要穿起来暖和但又不太重的。

B:This is of good quality. It wears well and keeps its shape.

B:这个质地好,耐穿又不易走样。

A:Do you have something a little lighter? This seems too dark for spring wear.

A:有没有稍浅一点的?春天穿这个颜色好像太深了些。

B:How about this one? It is wrinkle-free and needs no ironing.

B:这块如何?这种料子不起皱,不用烫熨。

A:This is beautiful. It will do. How many meters do I need for myself?

A:很漂亮。就是它了。像我这样需要买几米呢?

B:Let me take your measurements first. Will you please take off your jacket?

B:先让我给你量一下尺寸。请脱下外衣。

A:I prefer it a bit looser, you know, just comfortably loose, especially round the collar.

A:我喜欢做得宽松一些,知道吧,适当宽松些,特别是领子这里一圈。

B:Let me see. The material is one meter wide. 1.9 meters would be quite enough.

B:让我看看,这料子一米宽,五尺半就足够了。

A:What's the charge for the material and the tailoring?

A:料子和裁缝工钱要多少?

B:All told, the price is 1270 yuan, including the lining. Please pay a deposit of 1000 yuan. The remainder can be paid when the overcoat is ready.

B:包括衬料在内,总共要1270元。请先支付1000元,剩余的钱可以在衣服做好之后再付。

A:OK. Could you possibly have it finished earlier? I'm going back to my country in four days.

A:好的。可以早些做好吗?我四天后就要回国了。

B:I'll rush through for you. You can pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

B:我给你赶一下,你明天下午来取吧。

A:Many thanks.

A:多谢你了。