《成长的烦恼》出门上班前的妈妈

《成长的烦恼》出门上班前的妈妈
小时候总有赖着妈妈不想让她去上班,这是童年最深切的回忆之一。



Maggie:
What's the matter honey?
亲爱的怎么了?
Ben: Dad didn't know how to do my elbow.
爸爸不会弄我的胳膊。
Maggie: Oh? Let me see. Oh dad did a great job on these cuts...Superman bandaids- the works. Oh I get it, he didn't kiss it better...and say I love you little pumpkin head.
是么,让我看看。哦,爸爸伤口处理得很好嘛……超人创可贴,贴得多好。哦,我知道了,他没有亲过是吧……还要补充说一句爱你唷小南瓜头。
Ben: It was all so clinical. Mom, how come you had to go back to work?
这不过是临床上的。妈妈,为啥你非去上班不可呢?
Maggie: I didn't have to Ben, I wanted to. Come here. Ben, imagine you had to spend fifteen years in this house, without ever going out to play. You'd go crazy wouldn't you? Well believe it or not, a lot of grown-ups feel the same way about work.
我不是非去上班不可,本。我想去上班。过来,本,想象下你15年都呆在这房子里不能出去玩儿。你也会疯掉的对不对?不管你信不信,好多大人吧对工作也是这么想的。
Ben: That's sick mom.
真有病啊妈妈。
Maggie: Ben, I know this has been a big change for all of us, and I worry about not being here for you because...well...you're the youngest. And I worry about not being here for Carol because she's a girl, and she needs her mother. And I worry about not being here for Mike, to keep him from accidentally blowing something up. And believe me I worry about leaving your father here to cope with all you monsters.
本,我知道这对我们所有人来说都是天翻地覆的变化,我不在家的时候会担心你,因为你是最小的。我还会担心卡罗尔,因为她是女孩子需要妈妈。我当然还担心迈克,怕他又不小心把什么东西给炸飞了。不瞒你说我还担心你们爸爸,要对付你们几个小魔头。
Ben: You shouldn't worry so much mom, you'll make yourself crazy.
你不应该担心这么多的妈妈,你会把你自己逼疯的。
Maggie: I love you.
我爱你。

《罪案终结》明察秋毫的老妈

《罪案终结》明察秋毫的老妈
明察秋毫,宽容博爱,总能提前发现各种苗头,提前洞悉一切。周旋于脾气热烈的丈夫和女儿之间调停。她才是这个家的强力黏合剂,当然什么都别想瞒住她的眼睛。

妈妈第一次拜访Brenda在LA的新家,她把刚刚搬进来的男友连忙赶了出去,装作还没有住到一起。
Willie Ray Johnson:
Goodness, is someone coming with us? Is that it? Is that the surprise? Ooh! Is that it?
有人要跟我们一起去么?就是这个?这个就是惊喜?噢! 就是这个?
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Yes. Now, mama. I don't want you to get all excited about this and all. You know too happy.
是的, 妈妈。我不想你为此太过高兴,别太高兴了。
Willie Ray Johnson: You're dating someone! Oh, honey, how wonderful! I can't wait to tell your father
你在和某个人约会!噢, 亲爱的, 这太好了!我几乎等不及要告诉你父亲了
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Uh mama? Too happy Too happy.
妈妈? 太高兴了过头了
Willie Ray Johnson: What does he do for a living?
他是做什么工作的?
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Uh he's a special agent for the F.B.I.
他是FBI特工
Willie Ray Johnson: He has a job, too! And it must be serious, because you're introducing us.
他还有工作! (亲娘哎,您心目中的未来女婿标准到底是多低...无力扶额)那你一定是认真的了,要不也不会介绍我们互相认识了。
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Not unless you let me go. Fritz, come in
你要是不放手我就没法介绍了。Fritz,请进。
Fritz Howard: Thank you, Brenda.
谢谢,Brenda
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Fritz Howard, I'd like you to meet my mama, Willie Ray Johnson
Fritz Howard, 这是我妈妈,Willie Ray Johnson
Fritz Howard: It's a pleasure, ma'am.
很荣幸见到您, 女士
Willie Ray Johnson: How lovely! Well thank you. Thank you so much. I was just asking Brenda if we were gonna see some movie stars and you walk through the door. So handsome. Mmm!
真可爱,谢谢你,非常感谢。我刚才还问Brenda我们是不是会见到什么电影明星。接着你就从门外进来了,多帅啊,嗯~(传说中的丈母娘见女婿...)

第二次父母前来拜访,却刚好赶上Brenda卷入一起枪击
Willie Ray Johnson:
Would someone mind telling me what's going on? Roy?
有人能告诉我怎么回事吗?Roy?
Roy: I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm not at liberty to say.
对不起,夫人,可我不能说。
Willie Ray Johnson: Say what? That someone tried to shoot my daughter?
告诉我什么? 不能说有人朝我女儿开了枪?(开始套话....)
Roy: So you already know?
您已经知道了?(傻小子上当了...)
Willie Ray Johnson: Of course. Just not all the details.
当然,就是不清楚细节。(继续装....)
Roy: Well, ma'am, your daughter and sergeant Gabriel weren't hit. One of the passengers was killed. The other one's gonna make it.
夫人,你女儿和Gabriel警佐都没有中枪,车上一名乘客死亡,另外一人受了伤没有生命危险。(老老实实自己全招了....)

案子解决后一家人一起用餐,Brenda也打算公布她的重大决定
Willie Ray Johnson:
And your father is interesting in visiting that aircraft carrier at the maritime museum in San Diego. That seemed a bit of ...
你父亲非常有兴趣去圣地亚哥的海事博物馆看那个航空母舰,那有点...
Brenda Leigh Johnson: Fritz and I are engaged.
(终于下定决心...硬着头皮说)Fritz和我订婚了
Willie Ray Johnson: I knew it!
我就知道!!
Roy: Nice.Good for you.
好啊,有你的。
Brenda Leigh Johnson: How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
Willie Ray Johnson: A mother knows these things. And besides, your hand kept reaching over to feel your ring fingeras if something was missing.
做母亲的当然知道,而且你的手一直伸过去摸无名指,显然是因为缺了什么东西。(不得不说大姐诱供和一流观察力深得母亲真传啊....)

《老友记》得理不饶人的妈妈

《老友记》得理不饶人的妈妈
妈妈说的总是对的,即使有时候有失偏颇,偶尔会过于苛刻,可咱还是得,听妈妈的话。



Mrs. Geller: (to Monica) Your grandmother would have hated this.
你姥姥不会喜欢的。
Monica: Well, sure, what with it being her funeral and all.
肯定啦,这毕竟是她的葬礼嘛。
Mrs. Geller: No, I'd be hearing about 'Why didn't I get the honey-glazed ham?',I didn't spend enough on flowers, and if I spent more she'd be saying 'Why are you wasting your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead'.
不是,我能听见她抱怨“为啥我就吃不到蜜汁火腿?”我买的花又太少了,可是我要买多,她又会说“干嘛费钱啊?要那么多花干嘛,我都死了”。
Monica: That sounds like Nana.
像姥姥会说的话。
Mrs. Geller: Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?
你知道从小到大跟这么一个成天拿你说的话挑刺儿的人一起生活是什么感觉么?
Monica: ...I can imagine.
我能想象。
Mrs. Geller: I'm telling you, it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive, life-affirming person that she is.
跟你说吧,你妈妈我能长成这么一个积极向上、热爱生活的范儿也实属奇迹了。
Monica: That is a wonder. So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it allover again, I mean, if she was here right now, would you tell her?
的确是个奇迹。妈,问你哈,如果你能从头再来一次,如果她现在就在你面前,你会对她说实话么?
Mrs. Geller: Tell her what?
说什么?
Monica: How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail, like your hair... for example.
说她快把你逼疯了,对你这么吹毛求疵,连你的……头发都不放过,比方哈。
Mrs. Geller: I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不明白你在说个啥。
Monica: Do you think things would have been better if you'd just told her the truth?
你觉着如果你早对她说实话,情况会好点么?
Mrs. Geller: ...No. I think some things are better left unsaid. I think it's nicer when people just get along.
不会啦。我觉得有些事情还是不说的好。顺其自然比较好。
Monica: Huh.
好吧。
Mrs. Geller: More wine, dear?
还要喝点酒么,亲爱的?
Monica: Oh, I think so.
好吧。
Mrs. Geller: (reaches out to fiddle with Monica's hair again, and realises)Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴这个耳环真好看。
Monica: Thank you. They're yours.
谢谢。是你给的。
Mrs. Geller: Actually they were Nana's.
其实也是姥姥给的。
 

《实习医生格蕾》严苛要求的妈妈

《实习医生格蕾》严苛要求的妈妈
她从小就对你要求严格,从各方面约束你,随时激励你鞭策你教育你长篇大论等着你,但说到底她还是为了你好。严厉外表下也藏有一颗母亲的心。

 

在患有老年痴呆五年后,母亲忽然暂时清醒了,开始关心自己女儿的近况
Ellis Grey:
So tell me about yourself.
说说你自己的情况。
Meredith Grey: Well...
嗯...
Ellis Grey: What's your life like? I really do want to know you, Meredith.
你过得怎么样?我真的想了解你,Meredith。
Meredith Grey: Well, I have a boyfriend.
我有个男朋友。
Ellis Grey: Does he understand the demands of your career, because not all men do, they say they do upfront, but they...
他理解你的职业吗?不是所有男人都能理解,嘴上说能理解,但是...
Meredith Grey: He's great, he's doctor, too. So he gets it.
他很棒,也是医生,所以他了解。
Ellis Grey: Good.
不错
Meredith Grey: He's actually...
他实际上...
Ellis Grey: Have you chosen a speciality?
你已经选择专业方向了吗?
Meredith Grey: No, it's still early.
没,还早。
Ellis Grey: Cristina's already chosen cardiothoracics.
Cristina已经选择了心胸外科。
Meredith Grey: Yeah, well, I guess I'm just waiting to be inspired, I'm happy now, you know, I feel like I know who I am. Plus, I think when you have someone in your life that you love, you really love, I think that's... I don't know, I just...I'm really happy.
我想...我正等着受启发。我现在很幸福,我现在很了解自己。另外,当拥有生命中的挚爱时,我不知道,我只是...我真的很幸福。
Ellis Grey: What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Meredith Grey: What do you mean?
什么?
Ellis Grey: You are happy? You are happy now? The Meredith I knew was a force of nature, passionate, focused, a fighter. What happened to you? You've gone soft, stammerring about boyfriend and saying you're waiting to be inspired. You're waiting inspiration, are you kidding me? I have a disease from which there is no cure, I think that would be inspiration enough!
你很幸福?你这样就幸福了?我认识的Meredith有动力有激情,注意力集中,斗志昂扬。 你怎么了?你变得软弱了。结结巴巴的说着你的男朋友,还说你正等着受启发?你在等启发?开什么玩笑?!我得了不治之症,我觉得这足够启发你了吧!
Meredith Grey: Mom...
妈...
Ellis Grey: Listen to me, Meredith, anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy, but not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life. I raised you to be an extraordinary human being, so imagine my disappointment when I wake up afeter 5 years and discover that you're no more than ordinary! What happened to you!
听我说,Meredith,任何人都能坠入爱河,盲目地幸福,但不是每个人都能拿起手术刀拯救生命。我把你培养成为不同寻常的人。可五年后我清醒过来发现你不过是个庸人,想想我有多失望!你到底怎么回事!

女儿命垂一线,这时母亲出现把她送了回去,从此阴阳两隔
Ellis Grey:
You shouldn't be here.
你不该呆在这儿。
Meredith Grey: Neither should you.
你也是。
Ellis Grey: Just keep going. Don't be a damn...you are...you are anything but ordinary, Meredith. Now run. Run!
继续前进吧,别做懦夫。你...你毫不平凡 Meredith。现在快走,走!

《超人新冒险》心灵手巧的妈妈

《超人新冒险》心灵手巧的妈妈
都说慈母手中线,游子身上衣,连超人也不例外。这个地球养母给外星儿子缝制的战袍,堪称经典呢。



JONATHAN:
I don't know about this costume thing, Clark.
还真不敢说这制服的主意啊,克拉克。
CLARK: It'll work.  It has to.  If I have an effective disguise, I won't have to worry about people finding out about me.
准有用。必须地。如果能有个伪装的话,我就不用担心别人认出我来了。
MARTHA: Come on.  Let's get started... What about that one?
来吧,咱开始。……这件怎么样?
CLARK: I don't know.  It's certainly... colorful. What do you think?
不知道诶。当然很……鲜艳。你觉得呢?
MARTHA: One thing's for sure.  Nobody's going to be looking at your face.
有一点很肯定,就没人看你的脸了。
CLARK: Mom!
妈!
MARTHA: Well, they don't call them tights for nothing. I don't know... something's missing.  Something...
哎呀,这紧身衣果然名不虚传。不过……好像缺了点什么。
CLARK: I'd forgotten about that.
我都忘了。
MARTHA: The blanket we found you in. So long ago. Your parents would have been proud of you. We are.
我们发现你的时候裹着的毯子。好久之前的事儿了。你父母一定会为你感到自豪的。我们就很自豪。
CLARK: Thanks, Mom. I'm not sure about the cape.
谢谢,妈妈。不过我还是不确定这斗篷来着。
MARTHA: Really?  I love it.  It'll look grand when you're flying. Here, try the mask on.
真的?我可喜欢了。你飞起来的时候肯定很帅。
 

《绯闻女孩》生病了的妈妈

《绯闻女孩》生病了的妈妈
即使身体不好也要硬撑着,能不影响到孩子的生活就努力瞒着,生病的妈妈脆弱也坚强。



Serena: You ready?
你准备好了么?
Lily: To explain to Rufus the real reason I've been lying to him? No. But I know I have to.
跟Rufus解释我跟他撒谎的真正原因?没准备好。可我还是得说。
Serena: Well, it's Rufus. He'll understand.
毕竟他是Rufus啊,他会明白的。
Lily: Yeah, let's hope. You know, it's hard enough to tell him, but now with your father involved... William and Rufus do not exactly get along.
好吧,希望如此。告诉他真相就有够难的了,可现在你爸都卷进来了……William和Rufus关系不好。
Serena: Mm, nothing like a Grunge-Era love triangle.
嗯,就不像垃圾摇滚时期的三角恋吧?
Lily: Yes, well, complete with an unplanned pregnancy, a trip to a French sanatorium, my mother and a whole lot of flannel. It was ugly in more ways than one.
是啊,外加一意料之外的身孕、去法国疗养、我妈还有法兰绒外套。简直雪上加霜。
Serena: Well, it'll be okay, mom. I'm here for you.
没事的,妈妈。我陪着你。
Lily: Oh.
哦。
 

《生活大爆炸》理性到不行的老妈

《生活大爆炸》理性到不行的老妈
她事业有成,生活上一丝不苟,科学是她处理一切事物的准绳,从来都只陈述事实,不带任何个人感情(像个机器人)。但是作为母亲她唯独缺了太多温情,亏欠家庭和孩子太多。



Leonard母亲的第一次出场
Leonard:
Here's your tea, mother.
你的茶,妈妈。
Beverly: Oolong?
乌龙茶?
Leonard: Yes.
对。
Beverly: Loose, not bagged?
散装的 不是袋泡的?
Leonard: Yes.
嗯。
Beverly: Steeped three minutes?
泡了三分钟?
Leonard: Yes.
嗯。
Beverly: Two-percent milk?
加了2%的牛奶?
Leonard: Yes.
嗯。
Beverly: Warmed separately?
牛奶单独加热的?
Leonard: Yes.
嗯。
Beverly: One teaspoon sugar?
加了一茶勺糖?
Leonard: Yes.
嗯。
Beverly: Raw sugar?
原糖?
Leonard: Yes.

Beverly: It's cold.
(嘬了一口)茶是凉的。(记得当初小编第一次看这集几近崩溃...)
Leonard: I'll start again.
我去重泡。

Leonard带老妈去上班,参观办公室前在餐厅众人聊天,Howard故意气Leonard
Beverly: Leonard's younger brother, Michael, is a tenured law professor at Harvard and his sister just successfully grew a human pancreas in an adolescent gibbon.
Leonard的小弟Michael拥有哈佛法学院的终身教授职位,他姐姐刚刚成功在年轻长臂猿体内培育出了人类胰腺
Howard: So she's close to curing diabetes?
也就是说,她即将攻克糖尿病了?
Beverly: Why else would you grow a pancreas in a teenaged gibbon?
要不然在年轻长臂猿体内培育人类胰腺干什么?
Howard: Wow, you must be very proud.
哇,你一定很自豪。
Beverly: Why?. They're not my accomplishments. I have to urinate.
为什么?那又不是我的成就。我要去排尿。

终于要送走这位语出惊人又无比理性的亲娘了
Leonard:
All right, Mother. Um, have a nice flight.
好了,妈妈,一路平安。
Beverly: That's not really in my control, is it? Oh, uh, yes.
这可不是我能控制的,不是么?噢,还有(这是小编见过的最扭捏扭曲无语的告别拥抱)....

圣诞前夕这位老妈又来拜访,Leonard犹豫要不要说出他和Penny在一起的事....
Beverly:
I will just pretend that Leonard's not withholding information. Although, I will point out, Leonard, that I am a trained psychiatrist and you are exhibiting the same secretive behavioral tics that accompanied your learning to masturbate.
我就假装Leonard没有在隐瞒什么。但是你要清楚,Leonard,我是个训练有素的精神科专家,你正显现出隐瞒秘密所致的面部抽搐就跟你在学习手淫时的表现一样。

随后的圣诞小聚餐
Beverly:
Oh, speaking of fathers, Leonard, that reminds me, I'm divorcing yours.
说到父亲,这倒提醒我了,Leonard,我正在跟你父亲办离婚。
Leonard: What?!
什么?!
Beverly: Yes. He was cheating on me.
是的,他背着我搞外遇。
Leonard: No!
不!
Beverly: Yes, with some waitress from the university cafeteria. Can you believe it? A waitress? Oh, no offense, dear.
没错,跟学校食堂的某个女服务生。你能相信吗?一个女服务生?(对身旁的Penny说)哦,无意冒犯你,亲爱的。
Penny: No, it sounded like a compliment.
没事,这听起来像是恭维。
Leonard: When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事?
Beverly: Mmm, well, let's see. Sheldon, when did I leave Leonard's father?
我想想,Sheldon,我什么时候离开Leonard父亲的?
Sheldon: September 22.
九月二十二日
Beverly: Oh, yes, that's right. The weekend after Leonard's dog died.
啊对,没错,Leonard的狗死后一周。
Leonard: Mitzy's dead?!
Mitzy死了?
Sheldon: She was old and blind, Leonard. What choice did we have?
她又老又瞎,Leonard,我们还能怎么办?(小编严重怀疑这两家是不是抱错了孩子...)
Leonard: I don't believe this. Why am I the last to know?!
天啊,为什么都是我最后一个知道?
Beverly: Excuse me, Leonard, I am the one who's getting a divorce, Mitzy is the one who is dead. Why are you the one making a fuss?
不好意思,Leonard,要离婚的是我,死的是Mitzy,你在这大惊小怪什么?

《欢乐合唱团》为了一家人的妈妈

《欢乐合唱团》为了一家人的妈妈
为了家人而忍受寂寞,为了家人而追求幸福,你想得到的,妈妈都想到了,她的选择总是周全温馨。



Carole: What are you doing?
你做什么?
Finn: I'm going to flush Dad's ashes down the toilet.
把老爸的骨灰倒抽水马桶里冲掉啊。
Carole: Have you lost your mind?!
你疯了不成?
Finn: What? I'm just doing the same thing you're doing to him. What's the point of keeping his remains around if you're just gonna dump them out like an old ashtray?
怎么了?我不过跟你做的事儿一样啊。你都把他当旧烟灰缸一样扔了,那留着骨灰还有什么用。
Carole: Fine.
好吧。
Finn: What are you doing?
你做什么?
Carole: What you want. What we've been doing for the last 15 years-- pretending. Come on,Finn,let's sit and watch TV as a family. Look! There's a basketball game on. Your dad would've liked to watch that. What do you think, Christopher?
你想要的么。15年如一日地……装。来啊,Finn,坐下一家人看电视。篮球赛诶,你爸会想要看的。你觉得呢,Christopher?
Finn: Mom,you're being crazy.
妈妈,你疯了。
Carole: And you're being selfish. I like Burt. I-I... I haven't felt this way about a guy since your dad died. At least not one who felt it back.
你太自私了。我喜欢Burt,你爸死后我从来没对哪个人有过这种感觉。至少他是也对我有感觉的。
Finn: This family works. I don't want it to get screwed up!
这个家庭很好啊。我不想搞砸了。
Carole: This family manages. We get by. You just don't know any differently because you think what we have is normal. I do this with him every night. I take the urn to bed with me,and I talk to him about my day. 16 years, I've been asking him for advice and... and waiting to hear his laugh, and for him to tell me that he loves me. And he never does. And he never will.
这个家庭只是凑合着过,得过且过。你不知道其中的难处,是因为你觉得我们的生活很正常。我每晚都这么跟他过。我带着骨灰罐子上床,跟他说我这一天怎么过的。16年啊,我问他意见,等他笑,等他告诉我他爱我。他从来没有开口,他永远也开不了口。
Finn: I won't do it. I'm not moving. I'm not ready. And he wouldn't want you to do this if I wasn't ready.
我不干。我不想要改变。我没准备好呢。如果我没准备好,他也不想你贸然行动的。
Carole: You didn't know him, Finn. Sweetheart,I love you so much. We don't need any more memories or ghosts. We need a family. A home.
你根本不认识他啊Finn。亲爱的,我真的很爱你。我们不需要什么曾经的回忆和阴影。我们需要家人,需要一个温暖的家。
 

《识骨寻踪》犯错误的妈妈

《识骨寻踪》犯错误的妈妈
人非圣贤,犯小错误的妈妈更加可爱,在孩子面前坦然认错,一时间发觉自己的言传身教全都给了下一代,那种心情真叫百感交集。



Michelle: Dr.Lidner left a message at the house.
Lidner医生给家里电话留了言了。
Cam: Was there anything wrong with your tests?
你的检测有问题?
Michelle: No. He was confirming your date for Saturday night.
没有。他来确认周六晚上跟你的约会。
Cam: That. Yes. I was going to tell you...
那事儿。对的,我想告诉你来这……
Michelle: You're dating my gynecologist?
你居然跟我的妇科医生约会啊?
Cam: It wasn't my fault. It just happened.
又不是我的错。就这么发生了咯。
Michelle: What? Think about what you'd say if I said that to you.
啥?如果我对你这么回答你会咋说。
Cam: I'd ground you. I'm...sorry. We had lunch. We liked each other. That's all. And that was wrong. Very, very wrong.
我关你禁闭。对……不起。我们就吃了顿午饭,都挺喜欢对方的。仅此而已。不过这是个错误。天大天大的错误。
Michelle: Is that why you sent me to him? So you could get a date? I know you haven't seen anyone since I've been living with you.
所以你送我去他那儿是吧?我知道你因为我跟你住所以都没谈恋爱的。
Cam: No. He's a good doctor. That's all.
不是啊。他是个好医生。仅此而已。
Michelle: Who just happens to be cute.
正好长得又帅。
Cam: Yes. No. God.
对嘛。不是。娘啊。
Michelle: Why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me? You have to sneak around behind my back?
你干吗不告诉我?你不相信我怎么着?非要背着我偷偷摸摸的?
Cam: No. Wait. How did we switch roles here?
没有啦。等下,咋咱俩角色交换了?
Michelle: I can't go back to him now. That would be extremely skeevy.
我可不能再去他那儿看了。也太恶心了。
Cam: We just had lunch. I swear. I will never see him again.I promise.
我们就吃了一顿而已。我保证。我绝对不会再见他第二次了,我保证。
Michelle: Yes, you will.
你得去见他。
Cam: What?
啥?
Michelle: You've been so focused on being a good mother that you've totally ignored yourself. Do you know what kind of pressure that puts on me?
你就忙着怎么做个好妈妈,整个就忘记了你自己的需求。这给我多少压力你知不知道啊?
Cam: No, I...I didn't realize.
诶,我……我没意识到哦。
Michelle: You need a life-- for my sake. But don't sneak around behind my back. You two seem like a good fit. Have a little fun. But don't go too fast. You're out of practice.
你得有自己的生活——为了我好。不过别背着我的干活。你们俩看着挺配的。找点儿乐子去呗。不过别发展太快,你手还生着咧。
Cam: Excuse me?
哈?
Michelle: I thought you believed in honesty.
你不是说要实事求是嘛。
Cam: All right. I'll go slow. Very, very slow.
好吧。我会慢慢来的。灰常……灰常慢。
Michelle: And find me a new doctor-- a woman.
再给我找个新的医生——女医生哦。
Cam: Sure. Right away.
收到。马上照办。
Michelle: I've got to get back to school. Love you.
我回学校去了。爱你哦。
Cam: Love you, too.
也爱你。

 

 

《犯罪心理》不久于人世的妈妈

《犯罪心理》不久于人世的妈妈
虽然命不久矣,虽然预知自己将死于非命,但作为母亲仍然希望自己的孩子心中怀有爱好好的生活下去。

 

Hotch: Jack  hug your mom for me.
Jack,替我抱抱妈妈。
Jack: Mommy hug me too tight.
妈咪抱得我好紧。
Haley: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Jack: Why are you sad?
你为什么这么伤心?
Haley: Oh I just love you so much.
我只是太爱你了。
Jack: Mommy, I gotta go. I'm working the case.
妈咪,我要走了,我得办案呢。
Haley: Ok.
好的。
Foyet: He's so cute. He's like a little junior g-man. I'll be right up, Jackie boy!
他真是可爱,像个小小FBI探员。我马上来找你哦,Jackie宝贝。
Hotch: Is he gone?
他走了吗?
Haley: Yes.
是的。
Hotch: You're so strong, Haley. You're stronger than I ever was.
你很坚强,Haley,远比我坚强得多。
Haley: You'll hurry, right?
你会尽快赶来的吧(小编注:第一次看的时候以为这里是她在求救让Hotch快点来救她,但现在领悟到她此时应该知道自己难逃此劫,只求Hotch赶快赶到救他们的孩子...这就是母亲啊~)。
Hotch: I know you didn't sign on for this.
我明白,你不该承受这些的。
Haley: Neither did you.
你也是。
Hotch: I'm sorry for everything.
对于所有的一切,我很抱歉。
Haley: Promise me that you will tell him how we met, and how you used to make me laugh.
答应我,你会告诉他我们是怎样相遇的。告诉他,你以前怎么逗我笑。
Hotch: Haley
Haley...
Haley: He needs to know that you weren't always so serious, Aaron. I want him to believe in love, Because it is the most important thing. But you need to show him. Promise me.
Aaron,让他知道  其实你不是一直都这么严肃。我希望他能相信爱,因为这是生命中最重要的事情。但你一定要表现给他看,答应我。
Hotch: I promise.
我答应你。