This was five on five. with sneaks. sneaks. I've got a lot of shoes.
今天要做五对五的对抗赛训练。穿上运动鞋。我有很多双鞋。

We worked out, place for five on five. DJ Castro, my trainer from the 20 (这里小编真心没听出来).
我们累死了,刚才做了五对五的对抗赛训练。这是DJ Castro,我的助理教练。

And I don’t know today.
不过今天我不知道是不是。

I don’t know.
我也不知道。

We gonna have to get breakfast right now. This breakfast will be ready for today.
我们马上要去吃早餐。今天的早餐已经准备好了。

A steak, some eggs, chilli salad and some bread. Breakfast is the champions.
一份牛排,一些鸡蛋,辣味沙拉和一些面包。早餐棒极了。

We're about to check it out.
我们来看看。

Hard, hard as always.
训练强度很大,一直都是这样。

You're gonna see there's a distance I'm driving, spend some time on the road in between workout.
你看,我每次都要开这么远的路程,为了训练总要花些时间在路上。

A lot of people don't know, I failed my first driver's test.
很多人都并不知道,我第一次考驾照没通过。

I was driving 15 miles per hour because I thought that was my residential speed limit for us.
当时我的时速只有15英里(约24公里),因为我以为这就是对我们的最高限速。

I feel the driving test was going too slow. It's embarrassing.
我还想驾照考试怎么这么慢呢。真囧啊。

Around three.
下午3点了。

Got my sweaty T-shirts in here, man. Here we go. The nastiest part, that's disgusting.
这是我已经汗湿的T恤,来拧一下。这里汗最多,真恶心。

We're going to get ready now. I'm shower up, try to get dressed up a little bit and go to this kollabration. I'm excited to see where everybody has to perform.
我们现在要去做准备。我要洗个澡,换件衣服,然后去出席这次街舞秀。我很期待看到每个人的表演。

I’m happy about that on my fantasy team. He didn't do much for it. But you know, it's all good. I did it to support though.
我很高兴他表演了我最喜欢的。他跳的不多,但是你懂的,他跳得很好。我支持他。

We're proud though.
我们很自豪。

It's like eleven clock at night, we've been over 17 hours, something like that.
已经是夜里11点了,今天已经过了差不多17个小时。

So we're still going strong and we gonna check out the Chinese food in Berkely and see what's all about.
我们还很精神,打算尝尝伯克利的中国菜,看看味道怎么样。

【沪江小编】你觉得林书豪是一夜爆红运气好?那你肯定没看到他背后的辛苦努力。篮球小子林书豪的平凡一天 A Day in the life ,本片讲述了华裔小将林书豪在暑假转战各个训练房挥汗如雨的一天,来看看他是怎样成为NBA最赤手可热的新生代球星的。