去听写酷听写本文>>

New York 1922, the tempo of the city had changed sharply.
1922年的纽约变化翻天覆地

The buildings were higher.
高楼鳞次节比

The parties were bigger.
派对纸醉金迷

The morals were looser and the liquor was cheaper.
道德沦丧,醉生梦死。

The restlessness approached hysteria.
及时行乐如颠似狂

Shall we?
一起跳个舞吧

Who is this Gatsby?
谁是盖茨比

Do you know him?
你认识?

A war hero!
战争英雄

Mr. Gatsby doesn't exist.
没有什么盖茨比先生

Gatsby? What Gatsby?
盖茨比?哪个盖茨比

I beg your pardon?
打搅一下

Mr. Gatsby would like to speak to you alone.
盖茨比先生想跟你单独谈谈

I'm certainly glad to see you again.
很高兴又见到你

I'm certainly glad to see you as well.
我也很高兴见到你

When I made the pleasure of Mr. Gatsby's acquaintance,
我有幸见到盖茨比先生时

I discovered a man of fine breeding.
我觉得他是个很有教养的人

Very interesting.
很有意思

Everything all right?
一切顺利吧

Oh yes.
是的

You always look so cool.
你总这样酷劲十足

The man in the cool beautiful suits.
衣着总是光鲜帅气

Just tell him she never loved him.
告诉他你从来没爱过他

I've just heard the most shocking thing!
我刚听到些骇人听闻的消息

It all makes sense.
很合情理

Will you come on spot?
你能过来么

We need you.
我们需要你

I wish we could just run away.
我真希望我们可以远走高飞

Mr. Gatsby sir.
盖茨比先生

Not now.
等等

What kind of a row are you trying to cause in my house?
你要把我家闹成什么样子

Get the hell out of here!
给我滚出去

I wish I have done everything on Earth with you.
真希望能跟你一起笑傲江湖