No matter where you live, you must understand that this world which you live in does not necessarily work as you think.
无论你生活在哪,你都得明白,你生活的这个世界,不可能完全按照你设想的方式去运转。

The person who you have a crush on may just not be into you.
你喜欢的人可能就是不喜欢你。

The company you want to work in may see you as incompetent.
你想应聘的公司可能看不上你。

The kids brought by your relatives may not behave themselves.
亲戚家的熊孩子可能不会乖乖守规矩。

The family next door may just not stay that quiet.
隔壁的邻居也可能就是不保持安静。

So what would you do?
所以,你会怎么做呢?

Get angry?
生气?

No, I suggest that you don't.
不,还是别了吧。

You will only be showing your incompetency if you do.
你那只是在展示自己的无能。

You must understand: Being angry doesn't do you any good because it changes nothing.
你要明白,生气对你自己来说没有任何好处,因为它改变不了任何事。

If you don't like what's happening, then try to identify the problem and find a way to deal with it.
如果你不喜欢现状,那就去找到问题的根源,然后试着解决它。

That's the only way out.
那才是唯一的出路。

 

(翻译:能猫)