口语精华:

1. More specifically.
更确切的说。
 
2. Piss sb off
得罪某人 
 
3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.
我们正从死神的手里抢夺时间。
 
4. I have a really hard time trusting you.
我真的很难相信你。
 
5. There's nothing I can do.
我也无能为力了。
 
6. It's out of my hands.
这超出了我的能力范围内。
 
7. It was as clear as day.
那是确信无疑的。
 
8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.
每个人都做过一些不为人知的事。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.
我什么也不知道。
 
2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗?
 
3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.
所有的东西都保持原样,没被动过。
 
4. Lincoln:  I had made my peace to what was coming.
我已经能够坦然的接受将要发生的一切了。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟    (整理/排版:Shirely-MJE    校对:我的美剧口语梦)