口语精华:

1. Now come home before you wind up in trouble.
趁你惹上麻烦前回家去。
 
2. This guy is pissing me off.
这家伙激怒我了。
 
3. You say you're a self-made man.
你说你是白手起家。
 
4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.
他向我保证过他不会惹麻烦。
 
5. You need to keep an eye on him.
你要盯着他。
 
6. I'm on it.
我来处理。
 
7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.
我需要你一小时后来接我。
 
8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.
我才不管你当时在干什么。
 
9. That's why he turned on me.
那就是他攻击我的原因。
 
10. Our backs are against the wall.
我们走投无路了。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.
你当时又年轻又聪明,我不相信你哪怕有一秒钟感到抱歉,因为你选择了我们都想要的工作的那间面试教室,这根本不是巧合。
 
2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.
让我来告诉你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一张餐巾纸上写了婚前协议。他没保管好,这就是为什么Amy Irving是好莱坞里最富裕的失业女明星的原因。
 
3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.
会有一天,Louis,我需要从你那得到些东西,在那个时候,你要记着这次是我放过你。是你欠我的。
 

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  泰瑞宝的元元    校对  记忆的笑脸614)