口语精华:

1. Better to have a clean slate.
最好能重新开始。
 
2. Get off of me!
放开我!
 
3. Don't be a tease.
别捉弄我。
 
4. Well, I am torn.
我左右为难啊。
 
5. What's with you?
你怎么了?
 
6. I can't give up on you.
我不能放弃你。
 
7. Rise and shine, sleepy head.
起床啦,懒虫。
 
8. Well, look what the wind blew?
看看这是谁来了呀?

9. Thanks for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我。
 
10. All good things must come to an end.
天下没有不散的筵席。
 
11. How much clearer can I make it?
我要怎么说你才明白啊?
 
12. What kind of sick freaks are you?!
你真变态!
 
13. I just thought that he was the one who got me.
我以为他是理解我的。
 
经典台词:
 
1. Father: By conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain, in time,  the thought of human blood will make you repress your vampire instincts completely.
让你能够把吸血鬼本质与痛苦相连,假以时日, 一想到人血就会让你彻底抑制住你吸血鬼的本性。
 
2. Caroline: That's impossible. Daddy, you can't change who I am.
这是不可能的,爸爸,你无法改变我的本性。
 
3. klaus: And when the point comes where she inevitably leaves you. She can't help it,  it's just who she is. Don't let your heart do anything stupid.
等她厌倦你的时候,就会毫不犹豫的离开。她控制不了自己,那是她的本性。别让你的心沦陷。
 
4. stefan: And you know what I did after that? I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together. To a vampire, that's nothing. To you? That's half your life.
你知道后来我做了什么吗?我花了三十年让自己重新振作。对于吸血鬼来说,三十年不算什么。但是对你,那是你的半辈子。
 
 
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  诗-Wei    校对 我的美剧口语梦)