《行尸走肉》第一季以超高收视率和超大悬疑结局,大批观众翘首企盼第二季的首播。《行尸走肉》剧组果然没让我们失望,在32℃高温下仍然继续拍摄,并把拍摄第一天的场景发出来和大家分享。

苦苦等待《行尸走肉》第二季的同学千万不能错过哦!沪江英语为大家提供双语文本,希望对大家有帮助哦!

This is Frank Darabont. Welcome to the zombie apocalypse. Welcome back to the second season of The Walking Dead.
我是Frank Darabont(执行制作人/编剧)。欢迎来到我们的丧尸大灾难现场。欢迎大家回到《行尸走肉》第二季。

Dead bodies
死尸

Drama
戏剧场景

Action!
开拍!

This season, the terrific thing is we’ve got thirteen episodes.
好消息,特好消息。《行尸走肉》本季共有13集。

And, let’s roll some.
开始拍摄吧。

We’ve got the unbroken 90 degree heat wave, starting early.
在华氏90度(约32℃)这样热浪滚滚的天气里我们还在继续拍摄,早早开始啦!

This is the coolest I’ve been all day.
这里是我今天待着的最凉快的地方了。

Oh…god that’s hot.
额滴个神啊,好热。

Hello!
大家好!

Day 1
(开拍)第一天

What she said.
她说的没错。

I love you man.
爱死你们

Hello, it’s Greg Nicotero on the set of The Walking Dead, season 2.
大家好,我是Greg Nicotero,我在《行尸走肉》第二季的拍摄现场。

Somebody just handed me a sandwhich! Thankyou. Let me tell you, life doesn’t get better than this.
刚有人给了我个三明治!谢谢。跟你们说,生活这样才带劲啊!

Is this weird for you? Um, is this a woman or a man?
你觉得奇怪不?呃...这是个男的还是女的啊?

Okay uh, hi, I’m Steven Yeun, and I wanted to uh thank you for hanging out with us and checking out some of the set. It’s a good time here. It’s a real good time. So much fun.
好吧,我叫Steven Yeun,谢谢你们和我们来探班,看看我们的拍摄现场。在这很开心。超有意思的。